Weekly Update for 12/13 - 12/21: LA is Wrapped, Downloads are Nigh, Beta Signup is Live!

Just in time for the holidays, it’s our final weekly update for 2021!

Please enjoy another round of pictures from set, discover the joys of “load out”, find out when to expect your holiday cards and classic MST3K downloads, how to sign up for the Gizmoplex, and a few other end-of-year tidbits.

Then, tell us what you plan to do – or wish you were doing – for the holidays!

23 Likes

I’ll be seeing you at the party. And elsewhere.

5 Likes

I’m going to be vibrating in anticipation until I get my redemption codes. And probably while I watch the episodes!

3 Likes

Lots of cool news here! Immediately signed up to be a beta tester for the Gizmoplex. Here’s hoping I get picked!

2 Likes

So… No Raisin Snail updates…

1 Like

Yay! Digital codes are incoming! Now I have to figure out how to set up a VHX account (I assume).

Signed up for the beta test (though I said I didn’t have said VHX account on the survey, I probably will now.)

Guys, don’t throw out those old props! Auction them! (at least the ones still in okay shape.)

Nice to meet Ross! I think we can all guess which movie he’s talking about though. LOL!

Happy Christmas to the cast and crew. Thanks @ivan and @Lesley for keeping all of us in the loop these last few months.

3 Likes

I couldn’t find a way to create a VHX user account without purchasing anything, so I just marked no on the beta test survey. If you find a way to do it let me know!

I’m assuming there will be a way to create the account once you have a code for digital content. Did you back anything that would give you such a code?

1 Like

Only if we can call them Fungible Tokens.

I did for this Kickstarter, but not for any previous ones. So yeah, I’ll probably be able to create an account once the codes make their way to my inbox. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Precisely! I hit the same roadblock

Thanks for the update! Hope everyone involved has a great holiday!

2 Likes

If it’s the same as last Kickstarter, your code lets you set up VHX. I remember it being easy. Couple clicks and you’re streaming away into the night.

4 Likes

Also, I have registered as a beta tester. My enthusiasm may have come through in my final comments. Also, I am shocked at how many video services I am subscribed to. Apparently… All of them.

1 Like

I decided to be a first-time beta tester for the Gizmoplex, even though I have no experience of becoming one. I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try.

1 Like

I signed up for beta testing. The last question was whether there was anything else I could add to make a case for being selected. I said “I’ll think of a pithy response later.” I clicked send. 5 minutes later, it hit me. “I’d also like to beta test a raisin snail.” Oh well.

2 Likes

Signed up for the beta as well. Here is hoping we can be beta buddies!

2 Likes

Also signed up for the beta. Had to list my upload speed as 0 though because I couldn’t get the website to actually measure it. Anyone else have that trouble?

1 Like

All I could come up with at the time was, “I like cheese.”

1 Like

Is there a different date for those of us who previously purchased the Complete Collection and did the upgrade to Ultimate MST3K Digital upgrade? Or is that planned for the 24th also?