Weird issue with the movies

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this. I’ve been watching through the back catalog on multiple devices and I keep running into what I think may be the same problem.

It started with Future War, but no matter which video I pull up it’s kind of the same thing to varying degrees.

I dunno. I’m not a software engineer or web guy or whatever, so maybe this is just part of the platform?

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot to actually describe the problem.

A lot of these movies are terrible.

Just…just really bad.

9 Likes

Duct tape should fix it. A couple of rolls will cover the entire reel and you won’t see the bad movie any more.

7 Likes

You need to tackle them individually. Have you tried the Overdrawn at the Memory Bank technical support helpline?

6 Likes

Ah, but these movies have defeated the Iron Triangle of the marketplace.

By replacing Good with Bad, they have achieved the previously unattainable center.

6 Likes

I recommend you try them with your adult substance of choice. Sometimes a little numbness helps keep the misery in check.

4 Likes

Are you in Europe? Do you need an adapter?

6 Likes

I’m not sure if you have already tried this, but I encountered a similar issue once. After much fruitless online searching, I stumbled across this advice, which was immensely helpful:

Turn down your lights (where applicable)

5 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

I cannot believe how much this helped.

How the heck have I gone this long in life without anyone ever telling me to try this?!?

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have a movie-related issue, too:

The shorts here are terrible!!

(And the running time is… well, too short: :frowning: )

[something here about how they can put a theater on the Moon, and yet they can’t… etc etc…]

4 Likes

The shorts claim to be educational, and yet the only thing I’ve ever learned is that if I want to talk to someone while they’re welding, I apply gentle pressure to their shoulder.

3 Likes

Your eyeballs will thank you.

3 Likes

That’s more practical than the take-away lesson I got from the shorts, which is that sawdust feels nice in your underwear.

2 Likes