Welcome to the Gizmoplex video on VHX!

Right now it’s just a description, a cost and a short - but I’m getting excited!

6 Likes

3 Likes

I’m using my PC, so it’s showing like this

4 Likes

Much better detail on desktop. But I saw the added items and got excited!!!

And it looks like all the movies have new artwork and the thumbnail logos for each host!

4 Likes

EDIT: I’m seeing the new thumbnails, etc. now. Don’t mind me.

1 Like

I don’t have access to anything yet. But browsing all content on the VHX page I found those new items.

3 Likes

I see the placeholder for the Gizmoplex video and all manner of other things in the VHX website on my computer, but not the new movie logo text yet. It’s still the same old sans-serif font for everything. I might need an account refresh, though.

2 Likes

If you select an experiment- it’s showing as a video file on that specific page with the new logo.

3 Likes

Ah, that does it, thanks! Very spiffy, the new movie texts!

1 Like

AND you get a little thumbnail with a color coded subject icon in the corner!

Absolutely spiffy!

1 Like

That is a nice bonus touch, I like!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Getting excited! I like the new thumbnails. Also noticed that the numbering scheme they’re using for the experiments includes the KTMA episodes (but excludes the movie).

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to vibrate in anticipation for the next day or two.

2 Likes

I always assumed the movie was going to be “outside continuity” or just not something they will ever have the rights to- so I snatched up a DVD/Blu ray combo a while back, so I can throw it on whenever I like.

2 Likes

Looks like rentals are a 3 day rental period. Hmmm… I’m a big fan of how other digital retailers do it. Where they have a rental expire in 30 days, OR 48 hours after starting to view it.

Also, it’s kinda weird that they have the Gizmoplex live and easily accessible before it’s finished…

1 Like

Hopefully one day they’re able to secure the streaming rights. But even aside from that I presume the behind the scenes stuff is perhaps another reason they haven’t included it.

Also just noticed that no new episodes from the Ultimate collection are listed individually yet - just the ones that were in the Classic collection from the last Kickstarter.

1 Like

I would tag the movie something like X1 for special releases that don’t fit into the seasonal framework. Other things like the Poopie Tape could go into that scheme as well. That way you don’t need to argue where they fit on the spectrum or readjust the numbering down the line.

2 Likes

Yeah. They get their own numbering/organization. I like the idea of them all being “Pxx” as that is literally the “Poopie Collection”

1 Like

I don’t believe this is the gizmoplex. This is just the VHX video hub, which I see as like the “shop” page on a website that hot links to a merch table/red bubble etc page.

4 Likes

Interesting, my Wappalyzer plugin is detecting they are using Ruby, are using Sentry for issue tracking, and Vimeo to support the video playback. Some great decisions, I’m stoked!

2 Likes