We're collecting your favorite riffs and screenshots for the WHOLE series, starting with episodes 101-105!

There is this concern, yeah.

Sometimes, the really good riffs don’t always sync up with the best visuals. It felt like this was the case in trying to find stuff to use for The Crawling Eye.

I think this’ll be less of an issue when we get a little further into the series and the riffs come more frequently than they do in Season 1.

2 Likes

104 - Women of the Prehistoric Planet

(image/riff taken approximately at the 19:55 mark)

Servo: “People always seem to comfort her.”

(image taken approximately at the 52:55 mark, riff taken a few seconds before that)

Joel: “She’s not bad, except for a little freezer burn around the edges.”

(image/riff taken approximately at the 1:18:10 mark)

Joel: "Oh, I’m gonna go spank myself!

4 Likes

Extra screenshots are absolutely welcome and I apologize if that wasn’t clear in the original post! The riffs are optional.

I’ll inquire about the silhouette issue BUT I think that’s something we can fix in Photoshop later.

4 Likes

105 - The Corpse Vanishes

[image taken approximately at 31:41, riff taken approximately at 31:46]

Crow: “Looks like a driver’s license photo.”

[image/riffs taken approximately at the 48:28 mark]

Joel: “Is it appropriate to tip?”
Crow: “As long as you right him again.”

(image/riff taken approximately at the 1:16:49)

Crow: “She’s just my type: B-positive!”

7 Likes

With a tip of the hat to @JakeGittes for being the first to select that screenshot of Bela, of course.

1 Like

“Rabbit pellets nourish the globe” is a favorite from Humanoid Woman in the KTMA days. Is that considered Season 0?

1 Like

I love this idea. Perfect excuse to start re-watching the entire series from episode 1! There goes my free time …

1 Like

Time stamp 1:08:29
I actually wrote this myself.
“Peekaboo!”
The eye is easier to see here than at Joel’s “Eye spy with my little eye,” and it works just as well.

2 Likes

Episode 322 - Master Ninja 1 @ 0h44m47s

“Make ‘em laugh. Make ‘em laugh.”

When Lee Van Cleef’s ninja character backflips while walking up the wall during the fight scene with the evil ninja, Tom Servo says this line. I’ve been crying from laughing since the first time I heard it :joy:

Master Ninja 1

3 Likes

From the OP:

Threads cover about 4 or 5 episodes, with season two still being treated. The thread for Master Ninja is en route but not here yet.

2 Likes

There are two moments that stand out, for some reason are completely stuck in my head, but I don’t remember which movies they’re from (I’ve watch so many)…

1. This one was on Netflix as I remember watching it with my kids, the actor on screen walks in to an office and puts his hat on a filing cabinet, and I think it’s Crow who says, “Now you’re Mr. Filing Cabinet.” The kids and I enjoyed that one immensely

2. It’s a scene with just ocean… Tom Servo starts bobbing left and right and says, “I’m a buoy! Ding Ding!”

1 Like

I can’t make this out too well. It looks like one of the Blockheads from the Gumby cartoon doing blackface. What movie is this?

1 Like

That first one I know is from Reptilicus (Gypsy said it). This would probably be a more appropriate thread for your post:

1 Like

Test

1 Like

It worked! Welcome!

1 Like

When I initially posted this riff here I was so excited to share it that I neglected to read the full title of this thread and that it indicated it was intended for episodes 101 - 105. I’ll never live down the shame and I realize it may come as a surprise that I’m actually able to read. Nevertheless, I’ve now reposted this riff in Episodes 320-324: Share your screenshots and favorite riffs!.

1 Like

THE CRAWLING EYE!
-=Now In Box-O-Vision=-

1 Like

You think Crow looked funky-looking back in 1989? Well I think Crow during the KTMA days looked wonky ('cause why not).

That’s probably a Gamera episode. It’s not Gamera vs. Zigra. I’ve watched that a lot. When they finally give her a soda, it’s orange color. I’m pretty sure that “Coke” was used for all types of sodas. Probably Barugon or Gyaos.

1 Like

I would think the 2nd one is Gamera vs not Barugon and either Gaos or Guiron.

1 Like