We're gonna need more chat rooms.

I could occasionally see “McCloud!” roll by, sometimes in rapid succession!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I was just amused as hell over how the super-fast moving chat resembled the first five seconds of this song.

3 Likes

One thing I forgot to mention, even if the built-in chat was slowed down to a normal speed, I couldn’t participate anyway because it wouldn’t accept any of the new account passwords I threw at it.

1 Like

You have to create a new ID just for chat. They need to be more clear about that.

2 Likes

Oh I did. That’s what I meant. None of the passwords I came up with were accepted.

2 Likes

Now I wanna know what passwords were rejected?? :laughing:

1 Like

password
PassWord
PassW0rd
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

oh you gotta get more 1337 (leet) than that!

P4$$w0rd!

1 Like

letmeontheinformationsuperhighway!!!1

4 Likes

Yeah that’s one reason I’ve never been too happy with things like the Turkey Day chat bars either. Not only is it hard to watch both the chat stream and the movie at the same time but if if you do see something you’d like to comment on by the time you can type it in whatever you were trying to reply to is long gone. And at least with classic episodes I’ve seen them enough times I can just listen to them and know exactly what’s going on so I can try and read more of the chat I can’t do that with brand new episodes that I would really like to watch.

1 Like

I’m in love with this. Seriously.

My in-laws have demonstrated to me the “Appalachian goodbye,” which is similar, but mostly happens standing up in the living room. It can also be modified for telephone and video chat use.

2 Likes

Followed by the standard Midwestern, stand outside until the car rolls onto the street and give a final heartfelt wave!

2 Likes

Right? Even in January. :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely!

2 Likes