What are you listening to right now?

“American”

def leppard photograph GIF

1 Like

Derp. I knew that. I should’ve segued better, LOL.

We heard so much Motley Crue, Go-Go’s, and Cyndi Lauper over there that we were highly amused. Surprising amount of Grateful Dead too.

1 Like

Can’t remember if I’ve posted it before or not, but this is a BOP. I admit to loving Nelly’s music; he’s got a pretty good singing voice in addition to his rapping.

What are you listening to right now?

The voices in my head. They tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies…

4 Likes

But are they doing it in Christine McVie’s voice?

2 Likes

Yes, but I can’t tell who that is shouting “TUSK!”

2 Likes

I’ve been getting into Interpol in general but this album in particular (and tracks 2 and 8 even more specifically):

1 Like

My favorite by them:

Noice, queing this up next - I don’t think I’ve listened through this one yet. :smiley:

Oh yeah I’ve heard Obstacle 1, it’s one of the songs that made me say “oh Interpol again? I should start listening to them” and then I did. Good good sh!t here.

1 Like

Summer, it turns me upside down.

1 Like

Today’s plays

2 Likes
3 Likes

You missed it. He came to The Mill in Terre Haute last year.

I’m not a fan myself, so I have no idea what the show was like.

1 Like

He was actually in Louisville last summer at the Waterfront Park concert series. I didn’t know about it until about 2 hours before it kicked off, otherwise I probably would’ve gone!

1 Like

Nothingface is such a great album. And looking at that photo I’m noticing for the first time that the cover image is a face with……well if not quite nothing then not very much on it.

‘Notverymuchonitface’ being a slightly less catchy album title, admittedly, so I understand why they went the way they did.

“I’ll say!” - Servo

2 Likes