What are you listening to right now?

Victor’s gotta whole lotta stuffis, but kids these days don’t have woofers.

Got to see two back-to-back shows of Bela & the Flecktones in one night at a tiny litte fire trap theater in Exeter NH.

1 Like

1 Like

This music video has very NSFW language, but it’s hilarious.

Sirius 90s Back in the Day Replay

1 Like

Love RTJ :point_right: :fist_left:t6:

1 Like

In a blue mood, but not a bad one.

1 Like

Heard this one the other day while grocery shopping. Hadn’t heard it in forever, but later learned he’s been nominated to the Rock and Roll hall of fame, so it kind of makes sense they are giving it airplay now.

Laurence Juber at a Beatles fantasy camp.

18 or so years ago I went to a Beastlesfest (only they changed the name, don’t know why, but I still call them Beatlesfests), anyway, had the time of my life at the panels and such. Met and spoke with George Harrison’s sister, and Joey Molland of Badfinger was an absolute kick, Mark Hudson, who worked with Ringo and John was there and a host of others, including Juber, who played this and left us all slacked jawed and amazed.

I wondered if there was any footage of him playing, and there was. So nice to revisit it,

BTW, the all-star band they assembled played all of Revolver, and that was… well there are no words. It was the final day of the event, the final concert, and they kept going on after finishing with Revolver, and they could have played all night, I never wanted it to end. What a charged-up evening of great music by great musicians (several of them local players).

One of the best days of my life.

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s nobody’s business but the Turks.

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Hey do you have tab for that one? :laughing:

That is sick, speaking as both a person and a ZZ Top fan. That dude is one creative SOB.

A Monday earworm:

3 Likes