What are you listening to right now?

1 Like

Blink-182…again…

One time my friend walked into my house while I was blasting Blink and asked “if I was okay”. Look, just because I often listen to them when I’m depressed doesn’t mean I only listen to them when I’m depressed :sweat_smile::joy:

Anyways…I think “Take Off Your Pants and Jacket” is their best album. This week. I’ll probably have changed my mind by this time next Tuesday lol

1 Like

Billy can take his own responsibility for that.

2 Likes
2 Likes

The Dickies

2 Likes
3 Likes

(I got to hear him play this live. It was kind of amazing. He even did the clip-clop effects.)

3 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

I was once woken up by an earthquake in 2008…I sat up, thought, “what’s shaking?..huh…I wonder if we had an earthquake?” then flopped back down and went back to sleep. A couple hours later, I got up, turned on the news, and yep, earthquake! 5.8 in Illinois; we had aftershocks here in Indiana that measured 2 to 3 later in the day.

1 Like

3 Likes

Never been in an earthquake, but the idea scares the fantods out of me! Then again, I have slept through 2 terrorist bombs in the neighbourhood and a car crashing into our house.
Apropos of anything but that…

3 Likes

How cute!

I was once in an earthquake that was so big, it destroyed my model of Los Angeles.
Volcano Cat, the Pop-Culture hangout

And then the aliens came!
Raiders of the Lost Tumblr — Battlestar Galactica (1980), “Galactica Discovers...

1 Like

J&B scotch, huh? Can I get a well-done NY strip to go with that?

1 Like

If you’re wearing the appropriate hat, yes.

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

Nice! Oh, what about that volcano that sprouted up a few years later?? :joy:

2 Likes

Plays hell with traffic but I think it really adds character to the city.

2 Likes

On that note, RIP Anne. Yeah, it was dumb but wasn’t boring like Dante.

I need to get in to this band more. Streamed their albums a few times and always like what I heard.

2 Likes

It had a lot of the good-dumb of the disaster genre. (And just dumb-dumb stuff, too. :volcano: )

1 Like

Yes, there is an album of Kraftwerk songs performed by a steel band. Not only that, but it’s quite good.

3 Likes