What are you listening to right now?

That’s enough, male/female fusion symbol.

4 Likes
6 Likes

A very, uh, weird band. Perfect for the folks on this forum lol

2 Likes

I kinda got some dust in my eye right now

3 Likes

I saw it in the theater when it was released. A woman had to be led out in tears towards the end.

4 Likes
2 Likes

“You’re living in America at the end of the Millennium
Where it’s like the Twilight Zone
When you’re living in America at the end of the Millennium
You’re what you own…”

3 Likes

Had this album for Xmas 1990 in 4th grade. Oddly enough, I also got To the Extreme so I was one of “15 million sad bastards” to Mike Nelson. :laughing:

6 Likes

I didn’t have Simpsons Sing the Blues, but I did have Songs in the Key of Springfield, which were songs from the show.

3 Likes

Had that one a decade later. Didn’t have Yellow Album, though.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Fabio Frizzi’s three variations on the same theme (partially because I preordered a deluxe edition of City of The Living Dead on Ultra HD…)

I really enjoyed Go Simpsonic with The Simpsons…there must have been over 30 tracks on that CD altogether. I still have a lot of fun listening to some of the songs and segments they covered.

2 Likes

I had that cassette!

2 Likes

That was one of the first CDs I bought myself in high school. The long box had a Bart standee that you could punch out of the back.

2 Likes

Another Sad Bastard reporting for duty !

fat bastard yes sir GIF

1 Like
2 Likes

Song’s been stuck in my head over the past few days, so I decided to actually listen to it this morning. I always feel warm and fuzzy when this era of Tom Waits appears in riffs (particularly the multitude of references to “Underground” throughout MST3K’s history).

Also, HASKELL WEXLER directed this video? Amazing.

2 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes
5 Likes