What are you planning to have as a snack for this Friday?

I got the Wish version of the anarchist’s cookbook… it’s actually a cookbook.

2 Likes

For your culinary riffing…

https://www.lileks.com/institute/gallery/

1 Like

Oh heck yeah, I haven’t been to the Regrettable Food archive in years.

2 Likes

I want me some vegetarian Mu Shu! Or Dry-Sautee String beans! :cn: :cn: :cn:

And a fancy-pants ice cream bar from the dispensary which just opened 10 minutes away about two weeks ago.

Will any of this happen? It’s still too early to say.

3 Likes

I’ll be going for the usual near-lethal quantities of popcorn. Possibly with spicy onion sticks in them of I can acquire some. And a maybe a sprinkle of goldfish crackers.

6 Likes

My wife and I tried for a theme, and since it was released in the '90s, I did a quick Google search and found a page with so-called '90s foods. So we’re having bagel bites, hot pockets, and eggos. Plus ice cream from Grand Ole Creamery that I’ve been dying to try.

Super unhealthy, but it is a special event for us!

8 Likes

The only snacks in my kitchen right now. Nice enough, but I need more to deal with Munchie.

3 Likes

Sadly, I will not be partaking in any “edibles” that would give one the “munchies.” :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I desire a nut roll.

2 Likes
3 Likes

usual near-lethal quantities of popcorn

I like the way you think!

2 Likes

Unless, of course, you decide to put all of that into a blender and make that the savory equivalent of the Killer Shrew drink.

1 Like

That’s a rainy day ipecac for sure!

2 Likes

All without the benefit of bleu cheese, too, that’s how you know it means business!

2 Likes

See I have thought of that, but I am too insecure to admit that I don’t know if there is supposed to be soy sauce in it, or if that’s a more western thing. Frozen by indecision and a need to always be right and never admit to not knowing… I miss out again.

Still, circus peanuts might turn this frown upside down.

3 Likes

I’m doing the low-carb thing, so it’s wings for me!

4 Likes

Likely the usual MST3K “theater snacks” (I call them), either Raisinets (dark chocolate) or Goobers.

4 Likes

A single peanut… except I don’t have one.

3 Likes

Guess you can say you’ll need some munchies for Munchie…no? okay…

3 Likes

Some pizza from Pizza the Hutt.

5 Likes