What are you watching right now???

I would like to give a pass to Lennie James, who was my pick for the best Georgia accent on The Walking Dead.

1 Like

This is available on iPlayer too but I found it by accident because it isn’t listed under Films > Comedy rather Comedy > Make Film Night Funny. I hate the way many streaming services organise their content as it’s so scattershot it’s easy to miss things unless you know to search for them.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’ve seen the first two episodes of The Last of Us and it’s good but I am failing to see why it got so much hype? At least it felt like people were raving about it, but so far it’s a well made but completely paint-by-numbers zombie show.

3 Likes

I suspect it’s being graded on the Video Game adaptation curve.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s my leading theory – is it’s mostly people saying “wow, this an amazingly good adaptation of a video game I know!”

Resident Evil was better :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Super green.

4 Likes

images

Watching the pilot for Alias Smith and Jones. This show was a lot of fun. The series was mostly written by Roy Huggins, who also did Maverick, The Fugitive and The Rockford Files.

5 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like the cover art for a 90s PC game

1 Like

Still have the soundtrack on my iPod.

“Yongary, Monster From The Deep”

If only!

1 Like

Fun shmun…was it mellow?

This is my favorite Season 12 episode, I think. I feel like it’s bad in a much more fun and interesting way than the other movies in this season. Killer Fish is the runner-up for me.

5 Likes

Two episodes into Wednesday and I have fallen in love with this show. I hope it keeps up the quality after they get past Tim Burton’s episodes.

1 Like

This was put up on Amazon in 2019 and it finally has a rental option available :star_struck:

3 Likes

1 Like

It’s not all that good, direction, editing, gun fight choreography can be clunky - and the screenplays overwritten (“Cowboy 'splaining?”)

I kind of want to stick with it because I want to see where our two leads (father and daughter) go on this adventure - they are a fascinating pair as both are on the autism spectrum (this is confirmed by the director in an interview), which is a unique angle or quality to bring to the genre.

Oh, and Clint Howard, he’s worth sticking around for.

1 Like