What are you watching right now???

Clean shaven Zach Galifiankis, who would’ve thunk it!

Forget Sherlock.

EVERYBODY WATCH ELEMENTARY!!!

Ahem. This has been your daily Public Service Announcement.

2 Likes

THEM!

:ant:

2 Likes

I enjoyed this way more than I thought I would.

None of your goshdarned business. Bunch of snoops.

But Elizabeth Banks is in it. Sort of, for a bit.

I have just started watching RiffTrax goes to Golden Corral. What could possibly go wrong?

5 Likes

So, after watching a few episodes of Space: 1999 in original air date order (the order on Peacock), it’s obvious that the series does have an episode order.

The show The Prisoner was a lot like this, where production issues pushed earlier episodes back and drew later episodes forward in their original air dates. The result is that, for example, a character that’s spent half a season figuring out their new situation, suddenly, for one episode, is all clueless because they obviously haven’t been there very long.

To fix this perceived dissonance, fans have created suggested episode viewing orders that provide a more balanced and linear story. They take cues from character development, production notes, and of course story timelines. For Space: 1999, I’m going with the Heroic Times’ modified Kearley order, which makes my Peacock episode numbers go like this: 1, 14, 10, 20, 6, 19, … :face_with_spiral_eyes:. (For The Prisoner, I’m partial to The Sci-Fi Channel Marathon ordering, original air date numbers 1, 8, 4, 9, ….)

1 Like

I used to have a companion book for The Prisoner which had 3 or 4 possible episode orders for the show.

2 Likes

This one, by chance?

1 Like

Nope. This one.

Wild that there’s more than one guide! :laughing:

(I also have action figures!)

2 Likes

Just looked up the action figures. Sort of boring. No Leo McKern action figure? None of the people in masks? The little butler?

1 Like

The second wave is coming soon.

I do have the inflatable Rover and the Rover you can put a figure in, so that’s pretty cool!

2 Likes

Daytona 500 qualifying! :heart_eyes::racing_car::checkered_flag::trophy::fireworks:

Prisoner companion books? Must try to track these down.

That’s not what the BOOK says!

3 Likes

I had a nice laugh when they posted an image a few days back.

Haven’t seen it yet, did they come up with a fresh new slogan for the piece?

5 Likes

Has some guy named “Jonah Ray”, who look familiar.

Edit to quote that Jonah guy in the movie -

“Not everyone will get it, but the right ones will.”

1 Like

plan 9 from outer space (1957)

4 Likes