What are you watching right now???

Making it a double bill of Battle Royale and Ring, two Japanese films I never tire of rewatching.

3 Likes

Baretta, S01E07.

Gee, I sure wish I’d known that Bobby Blake was a well known child actor before having watched this show, and having witnesed his appearances in future media.

Then my life would have been complete.

Maybe somebody can tell me all about Jackie Coogan next.

1 Like

Rifftrax edition of a certain MST3K episode.

Weekend Word GIF by Bronx Night Market

2 Likes

As an Angels fan, join the club of suffering because of them. At least your team didn’t lose 14 in a row.

Sad Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

1 Like

W00T!!! What a game four of the Cup!

Great game!

2 Likes

That was a hell of an ending.

1 Like

I seriously missed it. The team was cheering and I was still, where’s the puck?

And damn the TB goalie is good.

Beavis and Butt-Head Do the Universe

“It says Johnson.”
Boi-oi-oi-oing!"

2 Likes

Former Motorcycle GP champion Wayne Rainey, riding his old Yamaha 500 up the Goodwood hillclimb course.
Unremarkable, you may think, unless you already knew that the accident that ended his racing career in 1993 permanently paralysed him from the chest down.

2 Likes

The World Swimming Championships in Budapest. Rowdy Gaines is the best announcer ever!

1 Like

Not watching right now, but I am about to finish Demoni 3 or Black Demons which I recently heard about being an unofficial third sequel to Lamberto Bava’s Demons. I also watched Demoni 3 :The Ogre or The Ogre which is another unofficial third sequel. I’ve known about The Church supposedly being the official third sequel and have seen multiple times, but my memory sucks so much I could easily confuse those memories with memories of watching Phenoma.

1 Like

Baretta S01E08, “Walk Like You Talk.”

That Baretta. He’s a loose cannon, but he’s a credit to the force!

And never mind his weird cockatoo or whatever! Nor Dana Elcar!

1 Like

Sneakers. Still a fun movie.

7 Likes

SO MUCH.

I’ve always been very keen on heist/caper movies, and an absolutely unreal dream-team cast like that does so much to take an already nifty film genre and imbue it with class AND a giddy sense of sheer fun and entertainment.

6 Likes

I watched the new Beavis and Butthead movie twice today. And had Sonic X on for a bunch of the day for the Hedgehog’s birthday

3 Likes

Demon Squad episode. Mind blown.

2 Likes

Just started watching the ‘Demon Squad’ experiment. My oh my, it has been a long time.

A couple of scenes in, and I remember that I have watched this flick before (unriffed).

2 Likes

The Guy Ritchie movie Snatch.

Yeah, I didn’t really want to see it again, but I was mildly jostling this dude in an “Off Topic” in a long-ongoing thread/game aout who can be last poster in a thread on a classical piano forum.

Meh…not my cup of tea, but I just want to get to the scene where “Brick Top” talks about feeding flesh to pigs. No, it was startling, arresting, and even clever in its day, but I don’t have any nostalgia for this movie.

Don’t even ask!

4 Likes

I’m currently watching the Diamond League Athletics meet from Rome, and they keep playing a bit of music over the PA system that sounds a lot like the theme tune to the Reb Brown movie Yor: The Hunter from the Future.

Not objecting, just observing.

And of course that theme tune was written and recorded by an Italian band.

Hmm.

3 Likes

Have you been singing “Der Kommissar” along with it?