What as your favorite livestream?

Hey guys, towards the tail end, the MST3K crew got together and did some great watchalongs and livestreams together. Was there one that stood out to you as your favorite? I admit, I’m really torn between the Hobgoblins rewatch and the Zombie Nightmare one, since they had the surprise interview and, of course, getting to see an old Adam West film is always a treat.

4 Likes
  • Seeing the actor from Zombie Nightmare
  • Watching Joel see episodes of the show he’s never seen before
  • Jackbox competitions (and the MEMES!!)
    • Yo
    • Meat Juice
    • As a practitioner of the voodoo arts, …
5 Likes

I’ve watched the Jackbox stream multiple times. Working off script, both crews brought it hard. And I STILL laugh just as hard as the first time.

I think Hampton Yount is my spirit animal.

4 Likes

Those were both great! I did enjoy watching Zombie Nightmare get reriffed in real time by our Netflix cast more though. I laughed my ass off. Can we say ass here?

2 Likes

I guess so! :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Hooray!

1 Like

The second Kickstarter’s final countdown’s my personal fave. Reason?

• Hit me Swayze
  • The United Servo Academy Men’s Chorus Hymn
  • Growler and Waverly’s video (OF COURSE)

And… that’s about it.

4 Likes

They were all fantastic
Going to echo a few mentioned above in my favourites:
Joel seeing Mike episodes he hadn’t seen before was charming. (Epstein)
Joel’s reaction to the not puppets in Hobgoblins (Didn’t)
Hit Me Swayze One More Time (Kill)
The Gypsy/Tom duet of Anything You Can Do (Himself)
“As a practitioner of the voodoo arts …”
Ed Wynn

I missed the QotDK livestream, it was the one that wasn’t on at an stupidly late hour for me so of COURSE that’s the one I missed. I will get round to it, because Mary Jo and one of my favourite episodes together…

2 Likes

I think @mattmcg22 impersonating Joel was my favorite part.

13 Likes

How could I forget the part where Matt became Joel?
It was quite something

6 Likes

Seriously Tho—

Your Mom

2 Likes

J Elvis Weinstein telling Joel “I can’t believe people thought you were stoned” caught me SO off guard.

7 Likes

The Final Countdown was incredible. Got goosebumps many times throughout the course of the evening. Sean from AJJ showing up was the highlight for me. Love that band to death. And when that one guy showed up, dropped $50,000, and just left was ridiculous.

3 Likes

Dan Lanigan of Prop Culture

4 Likes

I loved them all (well … minus the potato/fairy/etc. video filters on stream #1, but YMMV), but I don’t remember the last time anything made me laugh as hard or for as long as an entire round of Ed Wynn playing Jackbox.

I would absolutely love if a future live-in-the-GIZMOPLEX Jackbox event had everyone playing as a character like that… maybe even as a character from a riffed movie. :star_struck:

6 Likes

All of the Jackbox competitions, just because of the audience participation.

3 Likes

Mary Jo flipping off her computer in the qotdk stream is still one of my most favourite moments ever.

9 Likes

The Zombie Nightmare stream was fantastic. I also highly enjoyed Gamera Vs. Guiron. They had such a wonderful vibe together and it really reminded me of the way my sister and I would watch mst3k or just riff movies together.

1 Like

Conor loosing it, like I do, when Hampton does Alex Jones was the absolute highlight for me!

Uh, now, what you wanna do is…

1 Like