What as your favorite livestream?

Conor is so darn cute
Can I also just add any moment where Conor was adorable as a favourite?

1 Like

I loved Bill Corbett and his impeccable plug in for RiffTrax during Werewolf!
Judging by the comments, I really have to check out the Jackbox livestreams. I was busy with university finals, so the most I really saw was an hour or so of the final countdown. I was flabbergasted when Michael Sheen appeared (my partner and I have become enamored with him in Good Omens and Staged)!

1 Like

I might be biased, but my favorite moment was when they answered my question about what makes a bad movie so-bad-its-good (which makes me a canonical part of the MST3K Cinematic Universe and nobody can convince me otherwise).

2 Likes

Those Jackbox streams were chef’s kiss because they were done in good nature, but they also clearly wanted to win. Also, I think they’re what introduced the world to Nate’s Ed Wynn, a voice I love to do myself because it’s impossible not to have fun doing it!

2 Likes

I think I loved how much that voice got on Emily’s nerves more than the voice itself. I did love his impression though.

1 Like

The final countdown was the best, hobgoblins in a close second.

The Final Countdown with the Rock-afire Explosion was a blast from the past.

The Rock-afire Explosion bits were just amazing. Surreal, but amazing!
Great choices on the content for them, too - Guitarzan is a fun showcase of what they can do, and then to see (and hear) them doing the MST theme song is just *chef’s kiss*

1 Like

I was going to answer, but seeing as how everything I wanted to say (Jackbox, Rockafire, Final Countdown and its guests galore – good golly, that magic show! – and the ReRiffs…)

Well, only thing I can add is:

mood GIF

Oh, for me it has to be…ahem…

Dana Gould as Doctor Zaius as William Shatner singing Devo’s “Through Being Cool”.

I was floored.

3 Likes

I’ve watched all of them multiple times at this point because they’re all so hilarious, but I think my favorite was the Gamera vs. Guiron livestream, I just really loved the energy that all the guys had

The Jackbox competition…yo.

3 Likes

The Jackbox competitions were an absolute blast. Not only were the cast members utterly hilarious in their spontaneity, but we got to join in the fun by voting from home. I’m really looking forward to more Jackbox events once the Gizmoplex is up and running.

3 Likes

Agree those jackbox games and Ed Wynn were my favorite part and the final telethon

3 Likes

I absolutely adored the JackBox stream, the chemistry between casts was so great.

2 Likes

Each livestream that featured relentless Ed Wynn impressions, I cried laughing so hard.

4 Likes