What does the owner of a lonely heart compare themselves to?

Other than the owner of a pie, of course.

7 Likes

To my understanding, the owner of a lonely heart, sees themselves better than the owner of a broken heart.

Also they may compare themselves to an eagle in the sky.

9 Likes

The owner of a lonely heart is badder than ol’ King Kong AND meaner than a junkyard dog.

9 Likes

An owner of big pants and colored chalk?

Wait. Am I even in the right season? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

What if heart surgery was involved? Would the owner of a lonely heart be better than the owner of a pacemaker?

7 Likes

No, but not for pity sake, if you give you’re free will a chance. And you’ve got to want to succeed.

8 Likes

Maybe it’s the owner of 5 neon tetras?

8 Likes

Or a Skittles pack of shrimp. My mom always says, no one can be lonely with a Skittles pack of shrimpies! :v:t3: :heart: :upside_down_face: :smiley:

8 Likes

The owner of a superfluous heart?

5 Likes

Do you WANT Yes orchestra hits? Because this is how you get Yes orchestra hits!

8 Likes

See, I always live my life, never thinking of the future. I’m not sure I want to try and compare. Truth is, I don’t want to chance it. I’ve been hurt so before when I’ve come up with a lame comparison.

You might say I shouldn’t hesitate at all, no, no. But for pity’s sake, I like to look before I leap. Otherwise - wham! You run straight into an orchestra hit.

3 Likes

Lookout for that Stravinsky hit. He shows up where you least expect him!
Ron Mael Wow GIF by Sparks

3 Likes

I think it’s pretty arrogant, and more than a little mean-spirited, for owners of lonely hearts to be setting themselves up as superior to broken-heart owners. They should remember that if their hearts are lonely enough, medical assistance could be hours away in the event that they break.

5 Likes

Lonely Mr T GIF

6 Likes

It’s all just media-induced hype anyway. Lonely is basically Bok Choy to Broken’s Cabbage at this point. :leafy_green:

3 Likes

I’ve probably thought about this over 90125 times.
After my own indecision they confused me. So, in the end you’ve got to go, Yow!
Am I right? Yes

6 Likes

How does the owner of a lonely heart compare to the hoarder of 100 cats?

3 Likes

I bet the first cat, who ended up co-producing all the others because “Oh, we can wait a week to see if she’s fixed” :roll_eyes: was named “Miss Lonelyhearts.”

2 Likes

So, they’re the same? I do love a good equivalent equation! (Also, that is a butt load of cats!^)

^ Bonus points if you know that song reference. :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Alas, I am not edjamacated (or cat-ed) musically. : o

2 Likes