What episode did your name appear in the credits?

I sent them a message. Thanks for the help. Hopefully we’ll find it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got a response- I didn’t do a big enough donation so my name is on the Gizmoplex atrium (I had no idea this existed, let alone what this was) and not in the credits. They were really, very polite about it, but I’m still sad. I spent all year thinking I’

d see my name, and now it’s just a silly square you can’t even see in the wall. (You have to look it up, and then all that pops up is a brown square with your name on it.)
I guess it’s my fault for not paying close enough attention, but it’s still hurts :pensive:

4 Likes

Maybe next season, if one of us save enough, our name “might” be in the credits.

1 Like

Was your name not in the credits either?

1 Like

Nope. 'cause at the time, I’ve pledged enough.

1 Like

I would have done more, but I’m a school teacher and I couldn’t afford it. (I could barely afford what I gave. But MST3K is important to me, so I gave what I could.)

6 Likes

I know it’s not the same but school teachers are thanked in every single episode since forever.
Thanks from all of us to all the teachers and also to the nurses for all you do to make life better for all of us.

8 Likes

I see you. Thanks for supporting! Thanks for donating! Together we all made this happen. I know it doesn’t make up for missing out on the credits, but you did what you could at the time and that’s all you could do.

5 Likes

What was the credits threshold?

1 Like

Backer level of $150. (that’s not your total donation, you had to back at the $150 level to have your name in the credits of an episode. After that there was an add-on option, but I don’t remember what that was.)

1 Like

$150

1 Like

In the 2021 Kickstarter, a pledge of $150 on Experiment 150: The Poster is where backers received one Your Name In The Credits option. If a backer pledged $500 on Experiment 500 or went for an even higher Experiment, that person earned Special Thanks In The End Credits on Three Episodes and a Thank You During a Live Gizmoplex Event. Additional Add-Ons of Your Name In The Credits were available in BackerKit for $50 per Mention.

As I stated to LadyShelley, there were three paths. Two during the 2021 Kickstarter and one on BackerKit after.

As the Kickestarter was ongoing?

Backing Experiment 150: The Poster with a backing of $150 gained you one Name In The Credits.

Committing to Experiment 500 or higher and donating $500 or more guaranteed you three Name In The Credits and a Thank You During a Live Gizmoplex Event.

After the Kickstarter?

BackerKit offered Individual Special Credit Mentions for $50 each. I suspect not too many people knew about this or took advantage. It was there but I’m not sure many people saw it. It was possible to add one or more even if you didn’t qualify as the Kickstarter was happening. Below is one of my receipts showing one of my purchases with the price at the top.

1 Like

Note: Any 2021 Kickstarter pledge from Experiment 150: The Poster to Experiment 400 secured you one Special Credit. Just for further clarification.

1 Like

Ah I see what happened now. I hadn’t read the rewards in a very long time and somehow misremembered that name in the credits was at the level I donated at…which was 1/10th the actual amount. Maybe as the months went on I lost the 0.:man_shrugging:t2: Spent all that time looking for nothing. Whoops, mea culpa

2 Likes

Sounds like I need to either watch all the credits again or reach out to the kickstarter team because I donated at the $250 level, so I ought to be in there somewhere.

1 Like

Can we still check our backerkit surveys? Do we have access to that? I ask because earlier in the year (maybe after the 3rd ep) I went to check to make sure I ordered the 3D glasses, and saw that I did, but noticed that I failed to fill out another bit.

Might be worth looking it over to make you all filled in that section (and not just the backer wall?)

Yes, you can still get into your survey. Go here:

You full in your email and backerkit sends you a link to your survey.

2 Likes

That’s the 2016 survey.

The Gizmoplex edition can be found here:
https://makemoremst3k.backerkit.com/

2 Likes

Well, crap. I mean, if you were part of that kickstarter you can also access your backerkit survey from then… but that’s not helpful to @JakeGittes right now.

Thank you for the correction, @jmichael79.

4 Likes