What episode did your name appear in the credits?

None so far.

3 Likes

I’m a Munchie boy, myself.

But before that, my name was at the and of Starcrash. And that pleased me greatly since it was the one film that season I was already a fan of. :grin:

6 Likes

Yongary, here.

4 Likes

S11

S13

6 Likes

Add me to the Munchie list. Im not sure if this is a blessing or a curse.

4 Likes

Both. It’s called a “blurse”.

6 Likes

I love having the backer credit. It feels so fulfilling getting that special thanks for having helped spread some laughter and cheer.

My name is in the season 11 episode, The Christmas that Almost Wasn’t, all of Season 12 and all of Season 13 (like I said, I love the backer credit).

5 Likes

I’m still waiting!

5 Likes

That just means you can still savor the…

rocky horror picture show anticipation GIF

5 Likes

None so far.

4 Likes

Keep forgetting to check. Given the choice it would have been the Gamera episode so I hope it’s that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine appeared in Demon Squad, which happened to be the only livestream premiere I’ve missed so far. :laughing:

6 Likes

Your real name’s NOT Flying Squid?!

I feel so betrayed.

I…what? I musta missed that there were multiple credit options.

5 Likes

IIRC there were add-ons for more episodes.

3 Likes

S11 - The Land That Time Forgot
S12 - Mac & Me
S13 - Santo in the Treasure of Dracula w/ Livesteam shout out
Demon Squad
And ??? Hopefully The Mask or The Christmas Dragon

5 Likes

I really was hoping I would get listed in Joel’s return episode but I’m super happy to see my listing in Gamera vs Jiger

We really enjoyed the episode and it was a surprise for the wife that she and the cats were all listed!

5 Likes

My kids flipped right out to see our made up family name at the end of Munchie.

12 Likes

I don’t quite remember for season 11, but I haven’t found myself yet this season

2 Likes

Got mine in the new Gamera episode, so I’m quite happy. Was hoping it would be that one as soon as the episode list was announced.

5 Likes

Love the avi, baby!

4 Likes