What episode did your name appear in the credits?

Congrats to everyone who had their name in the credits tonight!:tada:

4 Likes

Munchie, which I’m very happy with as it’s my favorite of the season so far and in my top 10 of all time.

6 Likes

I keep forgetting to check haha

3 Likes

Mine popped up in Sumaru last night. Always glad to see the name, but boy what a stinker of a movie for it to be in. :slight_smile: Sumaru was 75% Catalina Caper and 25% Castle of Fu Manchu and 100% stupid.

7 Likes

So did I. I just happened to remember last night and there I was.

5 Likes

You could try to fight it, but why?

4 Likes

The episodes are getting better and better. What ever episode they fall into, it’ll be a great episode for sure!

3 Likes

My name appeared in the credits for The Batwoman :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still waiting

Season 12 - Mac and Me
Season 13 - Santo in the Treasure of Dracula
Season 13 - Demon Squad

I’m hoping for the hat trick and to get the third one of S13 in an Emily episode.

6 Likes

Good Luck! That would have to be H.G. Wells’ The Shape of Things to Come (1979) or The Christmas Dragon (2014). The Mask 3D (1961) is pretty much confirmed as a Jonah episode and The Bubble (1966) known as The New Manos is Joel’s. A Virtual Visit revealed Kinga intro footage of her introducing to Joel “one of the worst” movies ever shown on Mystery Science Theater. Given The Bubble’s hype that had to be it.

1 Like

Hi @Badger1701! Happy to have you here. I’m also a Badger. A Wisconsin Badger, that is.

3 Likes

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for that to happen for ya!

Also, welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Wait, you can be in multiple episodes of the same season?

1 Like

If you pony up the pledge money!

1 Like

I didn’t notice that option. I thought once a season was all I could get.

1 Like

On Season 11? Yes. On Season 12 and 13? Multiple credits were an option.

I thought I saw your name come up a few times this year you lucky dog.

1 Like

I’m in every episode of Season 13 so far. I have 13 credits total for this season. You should see me four more times! Here’s better screenshots of them. Thanks to @LadyStarblade who was kind enough to retrieve them for me!

Santo

Robot Wars

Beyond Atlantis

Munchie

Doctor Mordrid

Demon Squad

Gamera vs Jiger

The Batwoman

The Million Eyes of Sumuru

6 Likes

And AGAIN in The Shape of Things to Come!

4 Likes