What episode did your name appear in the credits?

SO far, I haven’t seen my name in either this season or the first Netflix season. :frowning:

1 Like

For season 13 you had to back the KS at the $150 level or higher. Not your total with add-ons, but the $150 backer level.

I’ve never found my name in the Netflix seasons.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen my name in the credits… I might have started out under $150.

I am on the backer wall in the Gizmoplex, though!

What is the requirement to have your name called out by a cast member? Was that in one of the tiers?

3 Likes

That one I think was $350 or $500 backer level

EDIT: Checked the KS page, it was $500.

5 Likes

I know I backed at the proper level for the Netflix series… but I honestly can’t remember how much I backed Season 13 for!

1 Like

If you log into KS or check your backer kit page, it will show you your base backer level.

3 Likes

I had to wait until the ninth episode of the season, The Million Eyes of Su-Muru, but what’s a little anticipation between friends?

Here’s what seeing my name in the credits was like:

emily2

10 Likes

I don’t think we’ve been in this set. But then we can’t remember if we used our pet rabbit names or cat names. Or if the family pledged enough to even get mentioned this time round.

2 Likes

If you log into KS or check your backer kit you will see your base level, and the name(s) you requested they use in the credits and backer wall.

3 Likes

Just in case anyone wants/needs to check what was part of which backer level, here’s the chart:

6 Likes

Have I been called out by name yet? Because I qualify. I haven’t caught all the livestreams to know. Thanks.

1 Like

I haven’t seen them call you out, but I also haven’t exactly been paying attention to those names…

1 Like

Much obliged. This is question best asked of @ivan. I only hate to bother him.

I know we recorded it and I even know which cast member said it! I don’t think it’s aired yet, but don’t quote me on that. I have a hunch you’d be tagged in the open thread if it happened.

5 Likes

I sense you’re right. Keep me posted. Thanks Tim.

3 Likes

I don’t often get non-buyers remorse, but am sorry I didn’t turn the couch upside down to come up with the extra $ to do that.

1 Like

Feel free to email kickstarter@mst3k.com and I can look it up for you!

3 Likes

Finally saw my name at the end of The Bubble! :tada:

9 Likes

Congrats and what an episode.

5 Likes

Email sent.

3 Likes