What episode do you love, but everyone else hates?

For me, Beast of Yucca Flats. My friends leave the room when that comes on.

18 Likes

Horror of Party Beach. My sister won’t watch it with me :sob:

Look Polish!

12 Likes

I think Secret Agent Super Dragon is a work of art. My Mistie friends are not quite as enamored with it as I am.

19 Likes

I’ve always had a soft spot for Squirm myself. No one I’ve shown that one to seems to care for it like I do.

12 Likes

I don’t know why, but okay squirms

I rather like this one as well. It’s kind of our back up if we want to watch something familiar but not something we watch all the time.

6 Likes

Exactly. It’s one no one ever thinks of but I’ll almost always put it on if I see it. Plus it’s got Coily.

7 Likes

That’s the first thing that popped into my head! It has the most “train wreck” appeal for me, out of any MST3k episode. An entire movie without the need for lip-sync audio is mesmerizing!

14 Likes

Hamlet

25 Likes

I will watch Beast of Yucca Flats un-riffed.

14 Likes

So much for “everyone else hates”. It turns out BoYF is a sleeper favourite!

Captain’s selection is still in the running – I don’t care for Hamlet.

10 Likes

People dislike Horror of Party Beach? That was my first episode, and I loved it!
I’m also in the minority of those who enjoy Hamlet. Blame my English degree and the fact that I played him once in The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)

16 Likes

I think BoYF is probably a love it or hate it episode as compared to someting like Secret Agent Super Dragon that @Satoris nominated which I feel is just kinda meh.

8 Likes

I always got the impression that a lot of people hated Hobgoblins, but I absolutely love that episode.

16 Likes

Wow, Hamlet getting some love!

I wonder if Kitten With a Whip has fans. I find that one hard to watch.

9 Likes

WHAT that episode is pure gold! I just watched it on Pluto.tv again the other day for like the billionth time and was still cackling out loud. :smiley:

8 Likes

I know, right? Maybe I’m just mistaking a few people’s opinions on the internet for the majority opinion (shocker, right? :-)).

7 Likes

I love Hamlet but most people find it plodding and dull.

15 Likes

I don’t know if everyone hates it but I LOVE WWW of Batwoman. No matter how often I see it I completely crack up when Tom Servo starts screaming END! ENNNNND!

17 Likes

I have. It’s no less confusing.

4 Likes

My non-fan boyfriend finds Kitten with a Whip one he enjoys more (he tends to like “the ones that feel like real movies”).

6 Likes