What episode (or episodes) have you watched recently?

The Bubble
This time without the chat to distract me. Still very much a case of a film in need of tighter editing.

7 Likes

With the month winding down, I decided tonight to rewatch all the Vault Picks Segments and Gizmoblips for December 2022!

Excellent stuff as always! Really excited to see what January 2023 will offer!

3 Likes

That movie is a hard one, great episode though!

3 Likes

Just watched an episode of season 13 a few days ago, but I forget it now….had a Robin Hood prince of theives “spoon riff” in it. Any help?

4 Likes

" The Christmas that almost wasn’t. " One of the Best MST3K Movies ever!. Reminded me of the Films I used to see when I was just a lad. A Full " Santa Claus " Movie.

6 Likes

It seems like that might have been Robot Wars. The IMDB connections page for that movie points to that.

4 Likes

Oh, wonderful! So glad you enjoyed that, then! I remember that being a big part of the draw of the first MST3K Kickstarter campaign, that they would do work on a Christmas movie for Season 11. It worked out well, too.

Also also, welcome to the forums, glad to have you here!

4 Likes

A great way to start the year: The January 2023 Vault Picks bumpers and Gizmoblips!

So good, as always! :smiley:

4 Likes

Currently watching my first episode of the year, Mighty Jack!

5 Likes

One Night in Bangkok, Give It Away, Admiral Halsey, The Freshmen and…TUSK!

Johnny Carson Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

3 Likes

The one and only:

I ACCUSE MY PARENTS!

My #1 all-timer episode is a must-watch in or around my birthday and always delivers the excellence! A truly special MST3K presentation for me.

8 Likes

Taking a break from the Vault Picks, my rewatch of season 13 has finally got to Dr. Mordrid. Every time I rewatch one it’s just as good, and usually better, than I remember it being. This season really is pure gold.

Now, shimmy hypnotise, let’s talk about my garbage disposal!

8 Likes

Time of the Apes. Sandy Fraaaank Sandy Fraaaank … Hey ! Babies are sleeping !

5 Likes

Rented Robot Wars.

Will admit, it had a hard time holding my attention, reminding me of how my mind wandered during Atlantic Rim, though that one had some bull butter to keep my attention at least.

5 Likes

I had a season 13 Shorts-O-Rama!

Of the 12, Pearl and Erhardt’s ‘Cavalcade’ was my favorite, followed by the recently riffed, ‘Better Breakfasts, USA!’

But if @duaneiac posts a shorts poll (like their “favorite episodes” poll) -hint, hint- what would my third pick be? That’s a real close race between Emily and the Bots ‘Court Case’, ‘The Wonders of Reproduction’ and ‘Bicycle Visual Skills’.

Of course, there’s another one due, and that could always crack the top 3.

6 Likes

Getting to the end of the month, so I decided to rewatch all the January 2023 Vault Picks and Gizmoblips!

Great stuff! Really looking forward to what’s in store for February! :smiley:

5 Likes

I have now watched all the Vault Picks bumpers and Gizmoblips of February!

They were so good! :smiley:

6 Likes

I watched The Touch of Satan yesterday and Girl in Gold Boots today. I’m wondering if the “doomed love” of the latter is because Michelle will someday realize she’s with someone named Critter or are we assuming he doesn’t come home from Vietnam? :thinking:

8 Likes

Maybe they settle in some small town community in the middle of California, and she tries to make money teaching young girls to dance.

7 Likes

How much Keefe is in this?

4 Likes