What episode (or episodes) have you watched recently?

/me takes deep breath
Wilderness!!!

5 Likes

Time Chasers!

A true masterpiece of a riff! A real standout of Season 8!

5 Likes

The great thing about my Official Watch Party is that I can kick it off at a sensible 5 PM Eastern with The Sidehackers.

Hee hee hee hee quarter pounda ground chuck.

7 Likes

Weird “The Wild Set” mention of Gurnee, Illinois! My parents lived there in 90’s! The movie has certain flaws

Headed to the Jewel-Osco!! I’ll be right back

6 Likes

In preparation for the upcoming watch party: I had to watch Master Ninja I tonight!

Just a great episode! So much fun. :smiley:

10 Likes

Oh, good call. I know what I’m doing whilst on the clock today. :smirk:

5 Likes

You have to sing the Master Ninja Theme Song first.

4 Likes

I’ve started re-watching the Season 13 episodes again, with the most recent being Beyond Atlantis. Emily really started with a bang with this one. All of the East Eddie riffs and bits were gold.

8 Likes

My slow, meandering Season 13 rewatch has finally hit The Bubble. Holy crap, that movie does not get any better on a rewatch. Top tier riffing makes it watchable, but I can see why the crew’s intitial reaction was “we can’t watch that one”.

12 Likes

I’m either Parent of the Year or my kid’s going to need therapy, because I put on Munchie tonight.

Her assessment: “Now that’s just creepy.”

9 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

6 Likes

I’ll never look at the Keebler™ line the same way again after surviving that dog.

4 Likes

Watching The Beast of Yucca Flats right now and HOWLING with laughter.

8 Likes

Today was Earth Vs. Soup The Spider and Teenage Caveman

13 Likes

I watched Earth vs. The Spider today too! The ever-escalating riffs about the boy’s insensitivity to the girl’s dead dad is hilarious. “Head caved in like a ripe melon, lying in a pool of his own – what’s wrong? What did I say?” :rofl:

10 Likes

Weird, I watched that one last night! Wheels of progress! Random phrases!

8 Likes

I always feel a little bad when I have to venture outside the G-Plex to watch an episode, but going to the Tubes for this one does feature an Easter egg:

Complete with the old ba-BUM-ba-BUMP! Comedy Central music.

14 Likes

And that’s tonight’s viewing, complete with vintage ads!

8 Likes

So how did it go?

3 Likes

I tend to put on the “kids movie” episodes when she’s in the room, but I wasn’t feeling Mac & Me or Cry Wilderness. I thought I’d give it the old college try.

To her credit, she mostly ignored it. Not the reaction I was expecting (even during the Munchie reveal scene), but that’s probably better for her long-term mental health.

10 Likes