What episode (or episodes) have you watched recently?

Having watched, do you now feel any more or less inclined to stealing something wet?

6 Likes

[thinks on that for a while]

Neutral to mildly accepting of the theft of wet items.

7 Likes

Watched Deathstalker and Cave Dwellers over the weekend. Magic Sword is probably next.

8 Likes

The complete rewatch continues with Rocket Attack U.S.A.

Dark mammajamma of a movie to get through. Not exactly the lighthearted romp that Catalina Caper was earlier today. It says a lot that the next episode, Ring of Terror, will be something of a palette cleanser.

Thankfully, that Phantom Creeps short adds a great deal of levity, as do the host segments about the Charlie McCarthy hearings and the Civil Defense Quiz Bowl. PLUS bonus Mike Nelson!

3 Likes

I’m kicking off Doctor Mordrid Week with Doctor Henry Krasker. It is indeed The Dead Talk Back!

Oh, it’s true!

7 Likes

This month’s vault picks are fantastic, so I’m working my way through those. I just realized last night that I’ve never paid attention to Sinbad throughout in previous viewings, because the underwater part surprised me.

7 Likes

That underwater part is GONZO. In all the best ways.

I love the Russo-Finnish episodes, even though I really try to space viewings apart so that these episodes don’t become too overly familiar.

5 Likes

Felt like scrolling up a cinema tonight. Overdrawn at the Memory Bank!

This is an exceptional riff! :laughing: :smiley:

7 Likes

One of the absolute best

2 Likes

I just finished Ring of Terror as part of my complete rewatch.

The movie really feels like an outlier in how it’s way different from the other fare on MST3K, but it’s still a fun-as-hell episode. Even with a film with death and mortuary science at its core, it still feels like a much livelier episode/experience than the previous installment, Rocket Attack U.S.A.

The third Phantom Creeps short adds a great deal to the experience, too.

I’m thinking of giving Beyond Atlantis and Munchie some rewatch love before diving into Doctor Mordrid later.

3 Likes

Working my way through the June vault picks.

Tonight was Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell, followed by The Magical Voyage of “Sinbad”

6 Likes

I decided to re-watch Munchie and the trailer for Doctor Mordrid tonight!

I’m all set for tomorrow!

4 Likes

Already watched Doctor Mordrid. Re-watch tomorrow.

Looking forward to the livestream and the trailer that will be included for Demon Squad.

No spoilers here!

6 Likes

Puma Man!

Such a classic! Pairs perfectly with Doctor Mordid too!

8 Likes

6 Likes

Watched Magic Sword over the weekend.

Wow. Some deep hurting with that one.

Loved the guy’s commentary during the opening credits any time they saw a Bert I Gordon credit. :smiley:

Ooo look, Bert discovers color! (and everything is red) LOL!

7 Likes

My son requested City Limits so we watched that last night and I actually paid attention. Stalag 17 is one of my favorite movies, so the “Stalag 90210” riff late in the episode slayed me. :ghost:

5 Likes

The other night, I did a rewatch of I Accuse My Parents. Definitely a top 5 episode for me.

9 Likes

Last night I watched Track of the Moon Beast and then I still couldn’t sleep, so I watched The Touch of Satan. Y’know, keeping it 70s mellow.

4 Likes

Would be nice if we could get Rae Dawn Chong for a City Limits Tribute, though she might be out of range.

4 Likes