What episode (or episodes) have you watched recently?

Carrying on with revisiting the Netflix era, and in honor of the Mods Watch Party theme. I’m about 40 minutes into The Land That Time Forgot.

Dinosaur steaks, anyone?

8 Likes

Now I got the Mesozoic Ranch Dinosaur BBQ jingles going in my head. Don’t mind, though!

“Moon 14!”

7 Likes

Hamm’s and hamdingers. Breakfast of champions.

5 Likes

Continuing my dive into the Netflix episodes, and again to honor our Dear Mods theme for the current watch parties, I’m rewatching 1103 -

8 Likes

For the record, we were really annoyed so many of the time themed episodes were after season 10.

That didn’t stop us or anything, but it would have been easier with all that time stuff.

7 Likes

Why cant I have ham? I know what ham is, give me some ham!

7 Likes

“I am the atomic-powered robot. Please give my best wishes to everybody!”

6 Likes

4 Likes

After watching Santos and the Treasure of Dracula and The Batwoman have come to the conclusion that mexican wrestlers hold the key to time travel. Not 100% on the science behind it all, but that was the impression that I got.

10 Likes

Prince of Space - hero to bootblacks everywhere!

11 Likes

I like that episode very much.

11 Likes

Still workin’ on it.

7 Likes

The Giant Gila Monster

9 Likes

Top Ten

7 Likes

Why do I feel like if they somehow found a 90-minute version of The Green Slime there’d already be RenFest jokes happening? :wink:

4 Likes

The Undead. Loved the jabs at Diana’s size zero waist, over the top Billy Barty, and of course the beyond confusing plot. Also loved the host segments with Bridget as Livia, and Bobo making a Brain sandwich with may-o-nnaise! STAY!

8 Likes

I really like The Undead. Following the story is an exercise in futility, but that’s part of the charm. The bickering “psychologists” are great, alternately threatening each other then collaborating. The Undead and The She Creature feel like two halves of a larger whole; both are densely impenetrable and revolve around time travel under hypnosis.

7 Likes

Reptilicus. Haven’t watched it in a while and while I still feel like season 11 had an issue with joke spacing/pacing, it’s a pretty strong return of the series.

7 Likes

WE FINALLY FINISHED EL SANTO.

Oh, and I let her pick one this morning, and she picks Time of the Apes.

We actually made it halfway through. I warned her it was strange, but some lessons you just have to learn the hard way.

12 Likes

If not for that damn Big Ear Family Sandwich Sketch, The Undead might be in my Top 20.

3 Likes