What fake last name would you choose?

Errol Flynn! :hearts:

4 Likes

Wow! That was a stab in the dark for me. But hey, one of my favourite Doctors is a Smith.

3 Likes

My theory is that with the big beards, the two looked identical and so people got confused.

Underrated, IMO.

As a mad, I would be Dr. Vornoff, I think.
As an experiment, how about Freeman?

3 Likes

I 100% would have followed her into space to fight monster evil bugs, without hesitation.

“The face that launched a thousand starships”

3 Likes

Weren’t humans the aggressors in that though?

3 Likes

I have no beef with the Savini remake of Night of the Living Dead. That third act rearrangement was bold, and I respect the hell out of that. And all the talent was great, especially Tony Todd and Patricia Tallman.

I dig it. Definitely not anywhere near as much as the original, but I dig it.

4 Likes

The aliens had a hive mind, which is a whole issue on its own. And aren’t humans the aggressors in EVERYTHING?!?!

3 Likes

That image is pure nightmare fuel… getting flashbacks of being mobbed by harlequin ladybirds in Norfolk. On a related tangent, I feel like Harlequin Ladybird would make for the perfect glam supervillain name.

I would probably go with Alexander Zakalwe; because it has a nice flow, I’m a big fan of Banks, and I enjoy optimal alphabetical spread.

5 Likes

Plissken

“The name’s Plissken.”
“Snake Plissken?!?”
“No.”

9 Likes

For a sec I thought Tom Cody from Streets of Fire.

5 Likes

Quest. Or Bravo.

4 Likes

Jones… :+1:

1 Like

Honestly would be torn between Smith and Harkness.

3 Likes

Love your choice. To this day I still have a crush on Alan Grant :smirk::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I’d represent the females of sci-fi and go with Organa or Janeway :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I can’t believe nobody had chosen the most awesome last name in Mst history: ROWSDOWER! Instead of Zap I’ll be Buzz Rowsdower!

7 Likes

As weird as this is I have an alt name for myself picked out years ago.

Its Colton Python.

Let me explain.

I’m a big fan of a number of things including G.I. Joe and Escape from NY.

That name ties into those properties a number of ways.

Python is of course a snake (Snake is the name of the main character in Escape from NY) and of course Cobra is the name of the enemy in G.I. Joe, which also has a sub team called Python Patrol. The original Joe for which the team is named is General Joseph Colton. And finally…a Colt Python is a series of hand guns. Which of course again ties to all those things as well.

2 Likes

“I’m Buzz Rowsdower, and these are my brothers Pow Rowsdower, Biff Rowsdower, Big McLargeDower…Yeah, he went to Hollywood and changed his name…”

6 Likes

Oh, the pain!

3 Likes

I suppose I’d use either Dallas, as in Corbin Dallas from The Fifth Element, or Crichton, as in late author Michael Crichton (I’m a HUGE fan of his work).

7 Likes