What happened to me.

On Sunday my son Sean passed away unexpectedly while I was at work. I haven’t said anything because I was waiting for the autopsy results. The examination found no obvious cause of death. The final toxicology report will be available from the State lab in six to seven months, according to the County Medical Examiner’s Office. We only know there was no evidence of suicide, drugs, or foul play.

34 Likes

What a terrible shock. I’m so sorry; lots of love to you and your family.

6 Likes

I cannot even imagine the pain this must cause. To even mention this shows great bravery.

6 Likes

I’m very sorry. That is a terrible loss.

6 Likes

Damn

6 Likes

I am so sorry. I just mentioned in another thread this morning was that my greatest fear was outliving my child, so I can’t even imagine the grief you must be going through right now. I am here for you and while I don’t speak for them, I know others are too. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you.

9 Likes

So sorry to hear about Sean. And to not know why, that adds an extra layer to the pain.

Condolences.

7 Likes

Oh man, I am so sorry. Please give my respects to your wife and the rest of your family. I can’t even imagine the kind of pain and confusion you are feeling right now.

I hope and will pray that you can get more information about what happened.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you to help.

7 Likes

Damn, sorry to hear that. We’re all here for you.

6 Likes

Would you like the share some aspects of Sean and his life and talk about him?

7 Likes

Wow, there’s not much I can say other than offering my condolences. I hope you at least get some answers at some point.

6 Likes

I am so sorry. I can’t imagine.

Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Please know that we’re all here for you.

8 Likes

We are here for you, and we’ll be ready to hear more if and when you’re ready to tell us more.

7 Likes

Oh my god I am so sorry.

I second what @Tim_Sandaele says, that if you want to talk, you will always have a caring place to do that here. Only if you want to. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

What awful news. My condolences to you and the family.

7 Likes

Words are scarcely enough. Every day is a blessing and every memory a gift. Remember his life not his death. That’s the best advice. You had him in your life and savor him always. He would want you to go on. Celebrate him, remember him, think about him fondly. The rest will go away in time but not completely. The loss is there. Always. But his impact? In life? More. The very best to you @klcorridon and you are in my thoughts.

6 Likes

My condolences to you and your family.

7 Likes

I’m so, so sorry to hear this. I hope you find some answers sooner than expected.

6 Likes

Damn. So very sorry. Our condolences to you all.

6 Likes

I am so sorry that this has happened. Big hugs to you and your fam. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes