What happened to Nate Beagle?

It’s totally a Nonya situation.

2 Likes

I’m just sitting here imagining what it’d be like to have people who actually knew me in real life once expressing this persistent level of concern for me after not seeing me for a couple of weeks. Months. Years. Decades. lol. Instead of treating me like I never existed because I wouldn’t jump on effing FB or some other awful platform I never liked or trusted. Oh, wait. This isn’t the Griping thread, is it? OOP-sie… :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I think you’re thinking of Gnat Fleegle
Fleegle

8 Likes

This is an absolute tangent (which maybe this thread needs?) but I was really surprised at how much I liked SyFy’s Banana Splits Movie. I was too young for the original run but saw reruns sometimes on Cartoon Network in the nineties…and they always creeped me out, so turning them into murderous robots felt just about perfect to me.

3 Likes

What really makes me laugh is that there’s a Servo riff in, I think, Pod People which “predicted” homicidal Banana Splits!

2 Likes

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

1 Like

I fear there’s a subset of fans that will become convinced that he was muscled out so they could replace him with a female in the name of diversity. I know it’s not true, because it’s insane, and I haven’t heard anyone say it, but I can just FEEL certain people thinking it, you know?

5 Likes

That subset of fans is why the Mute button should be legally required on every website.

13 Likes

And if that were even remotely true, they’d have muscled out Conor, too, to give Emily an all-female crew.

4 Likes

A couple of people here have basically said that, but only a couple, and one thing that makes our home pleasant is that we don’t get very many people who seem to think those things, and the few that do are shouted down by the decent people.

7 Likes

Let’s try to avoid stirring things up.

Please see above. What happened to Nate Beagle? - #10 by EBK

4 Likes

Is it best to just close the topic, even though I feel a bit broken inside?

5 Likes

I didn’t even realize Nate had officially left at all until I came across these threads just now. I just thought Kelsey’s Crow was something new and different they decided to try out and it totally did not occur to me to ask questions, I was just happy to sit on my couch metaphorically swinging my feet like a toddler while enjoying the new episode. Sometimes it pays to be a little oblivious, I guess :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Nope.

You are one of the very few who follow directions…

It’s just a show.
Just relax.

:wink:

8 Likes

Was there ever a true, definitive reason for him leaving the show? Talk about a dream job and I’d never leave for ANY reason, so my assumption has always been he was removed, maybe even cancalled for some reason.

No there wasn’t and it’s really none of our business.

6 Likes

Removed due to being ridiculed by others.

There has been no mention of why he left. He has said nothing personally. So I think the best thing is to let go of something that doesn’t impact us directly, and we have no “right” to any actual details of the situation…

4 Likes

Gaslighting is an awfully exaggerated leap to make here. You aren’t “owed” anything regarding his situation and if the MST folks aren’t saying anything and neither is he- the logical thing is to let it go.

5 Likes

Without an official word, which we’re never gonna get, there’s nothing to say but gossip and speculation, and those lead to the downfall of society, so unless Nate publishes a tell-all or something, we’ll never know.

6 Likes