What if Mac and Me got the Carnival Magic treatment?

What if Mac and Me got a million sequels, prequels and spin-offs like Carnival Magic?

“Oh yeah, Mark Damon produced a whole ton of Mac and Me sequels, though when Mac and Me 2 finally came out, it was titled Mac and Me 2: Electric Boogaloo. Huge hit, but nothing compared to the conclusion of the original trilogy, Mac and Me 3: Return of Ronald McDonald. Then Mark Damon kind of lost his way with the prequels. Mac was played by a CGI alien instead of an alien puppet. And nobody really wanted to know the story of how Eric met Mac. They were really scraping the bottom of the barrel with that Eric spin-off movie when he went back home to save his dad’s PR company from a hostile takeover by a bigger, eviler PR company. Oh yeah, the whole Mac and Me shared cinematic universe. At that point, the whole Mac and Me movies were just 90-minute advertisements for the Mac and Me toy lines. But just when you thought the Mac and Me magic was gone, they reboot the series with Mac and Me Begins and remind America why it fell in love with aliens and McDonald’s in the first place.”

sorry

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 1201. Mac and Me (1988) merged with the existing thread for the episode