What is some of your favorite TV theme music?

I bought their album Savvy Show Stoppers specifically because of that song and other incidental music in the show. It’s a terrific album.

3 Likes
6 Likes

This is probably my favorite cartoon theme song.

10 Likes
14 Likes
7 Likes

This one is seared into my brain.

10 Likes

It’s funny with the Scrubs theme… I like the very short version in the show, but I really do not like the full version.

2 Likes

Many of the ones I enjoy have already been mentioned, but I don’t think this one has.

12 Likes

I will add to that-

and

7 Likes

Here are a couple that haven’t been mentioned yet-

11 Likes

There are several classics we haven’t posted yet, but I’ll just do one more before I go. One of my favorite shows… you don’t actually hear the full theme until the end credits.

6 Likes

Well if we’re doing The Outer Limits, we obviously have to do…

11 Likes

It’s hard to pick which Star Trek theme is my favorite, but I think I’ll have to go with the TNG theme.

And if any of you bring up the theme to Enterprise, I will kill you.

6 Likes

NO REASONS NEEDED.

12 Likes

I used to watch this intro when I was a kid just because it was a cartoon.

9 Likes

Another great Kids’ Show theme…

Rockapella also does a terrific version of Zombie Jamboree in a Spike Lee documentary about accapella music.

9 Likes

I lied, one more, then I’ll go. Dedicated to my mother, who loved Raymond Burr and watched both series religiously.

The opening siren sound on this one made the rounds over the decades. The Kung Fu movie, 5 Fingers of Death stole it, and later, Quentin Tarantino stole from that for one of his flicks. (don’t ask me which one, his movies are so full of theft I can’t keep them all straight)

7 Likes
6 Likes

Total banger.

10 Likes
10 Likes