My answer will always be R.O.T.O.R.

6 Likes

Honor and Glory

5 Likes

Demon Bat

3 Likes

anything by Bridget and MJ

12 Likes

Iā€™d probably go with something like Miami Connection (live) or Samurai Cop (studio).

8 Likes

Ugh, this is hard. Umā€¦

For movies: itā€™s a toss up between Fun In Balloon Land (But can that even be considered a movie? Iā€™m still not sureā€¦) and Terror at Tenkiller, since those are the ones I repeatedly come back to.

For shorts: This is Hormel. Never before have I laughed so hard or been so horrified.

Or, like FastidiousRobot said: Anything with Mary Jo and Bridget.

5 Likes

Ah yes, Tenkiller. The movie that boldly asks, ā€œWhat if Friday the 13th was boring?ā€.

6 Likes

I have seen several dozen but they have hundreds available (I havenā€™t seen any new-release stuff like Twilight). Of the ones Iā€™ve seen my favorites are:

• Birdemic
  • Samurai Cop
  • Guy from Harlem

In my second tier:

• The Most Dangerous Game
  • Lycan Colony
  • Oblivion
  • Psychotronic Man
  • Carnival of Souls
  • Day of the Animals
  • Attack of the Puppet People
  • Retro Puppet Master (oh hai Mark!)
  • Astro-Zombies
  • Radical Jack
  • House on Haunted Hill
8 Likes

Who can pick just one?

But the one that never, ever fails to make me laugh out loud even though Iā€™ve seen it probably close to 100 times? Fun in Balloonland.

8 Likes

I could do without the homophobic moment in Reefer Madness. Despite that, it would be my choice based solely on how often I happily rewatch it. Itā€™s a legendary awful film, and theyā€™re clearly having fun with it.

Favorite short: Buying Food, with Nobody Tells Me What To Do closing in fast. Overall, I watch the shorts more than the movies.

3 Likes

And revealed their killer in a (not so) shocking first act twist! Classic.

3 Likes

Over The Top

3 Likes

Iā€™m a big fan of Mary Jo and Bridget and am more inclined to watch something iffy-looking if theyā€™re riffing it. Possibly my favorite is their re-riff of Angels Revenge. I also really like The House on Haunted Hill and Carnival of Souls, both of which I love even unriffed.

3 Likes

I like the live Sketchfest stuff.

My favorite is Night of the Shorts - SF Sketchfest 2015

5 Likes

Buffalo Rider or Dangerous Men.

So much inexplicability.

2 Likes

But soft, what light through that there windā€™r breaks?
My new girlfriend, but she donā€™t know it yet.

Whoa, hang on now, sheā€™s pullinā€™ off her top.
Probably shouldnā€™t be here now, but damn, she makes we want to violate parole!

Instead Iā€™ll fire me up a Camel Light,
ā€˜nā€™ tarry 'til my beer-buzz starts to fade.

Arise fair sun, ā€˜nā€™ kill the envious moon,
And make it so that I can get me some!

But not 'er maid,
Oh crap she killed the light!

Now what the hell am I supposed to do?
Iā€™m hornier than a fifty-piece brass band.

Ah, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
Guess Iā€™ll head back and fap to Miss July.

6 Likes

Santa Claus and the Ice Cream Bunny

For me, the first time I saw it, it was ā€œlaugh till I cried and my sides hurtā€ funny. It still holds up okay on repeat viewings, but its initial impact was beyond compare. Unless I compare it to Birdemic. Birdemic was like that too. And Battlefield Earth too, now that I think about it. So forget that ā€œbeyond compareā€ stuff. Canā€™t we all just get beyond compare?

6 Likes

The Curse of Bigfoot is great.

The Last Slumber Party has one of my favorite riffs ever: ā€œMan, dating Fred Phelpsā€™s daughter is tough.ā€

4 Likes

Yes! Samurai Cop was a really painful delight!

I also painfully endured and enjoyed Guardian of the Universe. Ouch!

3 Likes