What is your favorite line of all time?

Probably not my favorite, but one that’s likely stuck in my brain forever: “Run-D.M.C. Everett Koop” (from “Hamlet,” I think).

5 Likes

mst3k1009rundmceverettkoop

That is correct!

5 Likes

I actually have a new one that I hadn’t noticed before, and I don’t even remember which episode it’s in. The other night I had it on in the background, and during the closing credits it came up and said “Written By so-and-so”, and Crow incredulously exclaimed “This was WRITTEN?!?!?!”

Cracked me up. Simple yet elegant.

4 Likes

IIRC, it was Warrior of the Lost World. Just like Servo at the end of Space Mutiny below.

“Continuity? Bev Wilbraham? Could she legally be arrested now?”

3 Likes

“It would take a scientist to explain it, and I’m simply too mad.”

5 Likes

MST3K - “We’ve come for our pet lion Scruffy – OH MY GOD!”

non MST3K - “Not all the jokes can be good. You have to expect that sometimes.”

4 Likes

It Stinks! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

TUSK!

2 Likes

Frank: “…just bake the dancer right into the cake, you don’t need to finish baking.”

Dr. F.: “I’ll remember that for my next bake sale… YOU WHAT?! YOU BAKED A PERSON IN IT? AN HOUR AT 350? START DIGGING FRANK!”

(If only because Trace’s delivery felt so genuine and it was a truly funny reaction)

4 Likes

I also love Trace’s delivery of “JUST DIG, DUNCAN-HINDER!”

5 Likes

The entirety of that invention exchange was brilliant. Both Cake-N-Shake and the Junk Drawer Organizer. Which reminds me of another great Trace line.

“And how many times have you gone through your junk drawer, muttering to yourself ‘where did I put that gun?’ Well, now there’s a place for it.”

4 Likes

I’m not sure which is nerdier: A Schrödinger quote or a Short Circuit 2 quote.

If we’re limiting it to MST3K…yeah, probably can’t. Wouldn’t even know where to begin.

“Oh, I don’t know…”

5 Likes

I just love that both inventions reference and call-forward the movie before the movie even starts!

1 Like

MST line - Eleanor Roosevelt’s PISSED!

Non-MST line - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

4 Likes

There was this line I did back in '87…I mean…wait…ummm…LOOK OVER THERE!!! runs away

1 Like

Just Short Circuit. Short Circuit 2 is a major step down from the first one.

2 Likes

That’s for sure. I guess that tilts it to the Schrödinger quote.

2 Likes

I thought Short Circuit 2 had its moments

3 Likes

It did, but overall, it just wasn’t nearly as good as the first.

2 Likes

I’m not sure which is my all-time favorite, but there is one that comes to mind, one that we’re always quoting in our house. Yes, it’s the one time that our dear, sweet, patient host ran out of patience…

Joel: “DO SOMETHING!!”

9 Likes