What is your favorite musical riff?

♫ Oh, those Golden Grahams…

10 Likes

There are SO many to choose from. But a couple that immediately come to mind are Creepy Girl, the Train Song, and the Bicycle Song. :rofl:

7 Likes

Obviously Creepy Girl is a classic, but we can’t forget Where oh Werewolf. And my friend and I know the whole Reptilicus rap by heart :laughing:

13 Likes

Where Oh Werewolf is definitely Toobular Boobular :+1: :+1:

15 Likes

Creepy Girl, Sodium, and Concepts!

8 Likes

Username checks out.

4 Likes

Tusk!

13 Likes
9 Likes

Damn right!

3 Likes

Wings of a Dove from Boggy Creek II
and the “When you want the flavor of bacon in a dip” line from Puma Man

11 Likes
19 Likes

Starcrash: :musical_note: “Believe it or not, I’m not William Katt” :musical_note:

4 Likes

First time I saw/heard “Concepts” from 1204, my jaw dropped. Insanely hard patter and twisty lyrics…so well done!!

16 Likes

My favorites are the “Below the Dam” number from Killer Fish, the various riffs on the racist kids’ songs in Santa Claus, and the entirety of Once Upon a Honeymoon. I may or may not sing the Honeymoon song to myself on occasion…

8 Likes

“Below the Dam” still gets stuck in my head on a regular basis. And when Servo sings “Get it on in the mornin’ now!” in Santa Claus, that always leaves me in stitches.

11 Likes

Sidehackin
Sidehackin from Sidehackers for the win!

7 Likes

“Only love, pads the film” which they sing in the theater and during a host segment, and is an ear worm. I mean, I don’t even have to watch the episode and the darn thing will just pop into my head, out of the blue.

5 Likes

The entire bit during the Pig Licker song at the end of Hobgoblins where they’re trying to figure out what they’re actually saying. “Pig Liquor? Pig Sticker? Pig Licker? Swiss Knickers?” Gets me every time!

8 Likes

“Strut, pout, put it out, that’s what you want from women” in Outlaw (oh and Racket Girls) :skull:

4 Likes

The Gamera Song

10 Likes