What is your MBTI personality type?

ENTJ - “The Commander” - here. Result has held pretty steady (with a couple INTJ detours) for over 20 years.

Female ENTJs are supposedly the rarest gender / type combo at 0.6%. Fictional ENTJs include Leia Organa, Peggy Carter, and Dana Scully. Real world ENTJs include Angela Merkel, Lita Ford, and Katharine Hepburn.

:thinking: This tracks.

3 Likes

My latest results are INFP-T. I’ve varied a bit here and there in the past between that and INFJ, but not too much. I have to say the description fits me to a tee.

3 Likes

INTJ… AF

3 Likes

There are quite a lot of INTJs here, myself included. A curious thing, to my mind, but I’m not upset by it.

1 Like

Then you’re most likely an INFP.

2 Likes

Actually, ENTJ is more or less tied with INTJ for the rarest female personality type. Source: am INTJ and have been researching typing for ages.
It’s believed that ENTJ/INTJ types in women are rare because most girls are taught from a young age to ignore or change their behaviors and inclinations to make them ‘more normal’ or ‘more girly,’ which is a shame because we are awesome.

1 Like

It seems so.

Just in this thread, however.

I’d associate a “typical” MSTie (probably no such thing) as being much more hands-on, creating physical tokens (bots, fan art), as well as collecting such items made by others.

I’d think the typical INTJ would much prefer to sit in a room with bare white walls, probably not even padded for one’s safety.

Creating just one of these magnificent Bots and other brilliant items would, very literally, take me years to accomplish. It would likely be a pretty good Bot, but only just.

1 Like

INFP-T for me. Haven’t done one of these for a while so can’t recall if this is consistent with previous results. Reading the description I sound a bit insufferable TBH.

I did once see someone waggishly describe these tests a ‘Astrology for CEOs’.

6 Likes

INTJ-T - Turbulent Architect

ISFP-t

Which is interesting. Prior to 2020 I’ve always been INTJ

I’m also now at 100% introverted, when it used to be more like 60%

This also says that I’m charming, passionate, artistic, and overly-competititve. None of this is true.

I’m also an Aries and a Metal Pig (Chinese astrology) and neither of those fit either.

3 Likes

Another INTJ gal reporting for duty!
Not sure about unicorns, I think I’m more of a basilisk - got that stare down good…

4 Likes

INFJ-T (Advocate). Apparently, I’m very rare. I’ve taken a number of these tests, but I’m definitely always introvert. I’m almost equally split between thinking and feeling. I’ve never seen this particular division by having the hyphen there, but it does fit. Reading the descriptions, I can say that it’s fairly accurate. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right!

1 Like

I think I did that once, but I can’t remember my results from it.

2 Likes

ISTJ-A (Logistician)

2 Likes

That’s how you’re able to get the pizzas delivered warm, no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

I don’t understand your comment. Is it a reply to someone?

1 Like

I believe he’s replying to Torgo who is apparently a logistician. His understanding of logistics helped him in his pizza delivery business.

6 Likes

I got “Defender ISFJ-T”. Pretty accurate.

Interesting quiz.

2 Likes

Ah. Thank you, friend.

3 Likes