What musical theme from a MST3K experiment would make the best/worst ice cream truck tune?

I’m going to start the discussion with:

• Torgo’s Theme from Manos

• The main theme from Pumaman

14 Likes

The Super-Dragon riff. Because it’s an all-time favorite episode, and because I like my ice cream JAZZY!! [snap snap]

9 Likes

The dramatic music that plays in Space Mutiny, while the ice cream truck is a modified version of those floor buffers they tried to pass as outer space vehicles called enforcers

7 Likes

For repetitional value, “i sing whenever i sing whenever i sing” or “laugh children laugh children laugh children laugh”.

9 Likes

The swanky saxophone in The Horrors of Spider Island :joy:

9 Likes

That bada bada bada secret agent ditty.

8 Likes

The wishing song from Once Upon a Honeymoon.

8 Likes

The Starfighters theme. Daaaa da da baaa da da daaaa…

8 Likes

Gotta go with Pumaman, but the Torgo theme works well if you’re trying to traumatise children.

5 Likes

Ding. Ding ding ding DING ding… the “Variation on Yipe Stripes, Opus 2” from Teen-Age Strangler.

8 Likes

“Night Train to Mundo Fine” from Red Zone Cuba would be either the best or worst ice cream truck theme.

Haven’t figured out which just yet.

9 Likes

That happy Gamera tune. You know, “it will be days before they’re found, Cornjob will be blamed.” Yeah, that one. Best and worst.

11 Likes

I can think of nothing worse than The Haunting Torgo Theme.

5 Likes
8 Likes

The music must attract children to a moving vehicle to purchase off-brand, expired spongebobsicles. What better way to do that than the theme song for the friend of all children? Appearing in their dreams with the promise of rock and roll and cocacola, maybe. But other than that?

2 Likes

A friend of mine once described the theme from ‘The Pumaman’ as ‘sounding like something Yanni would write for an ice cream truck’.

8 Likes

This show has altered my perceptions of “best” and “worst” to the point that they’re practically the same thing to me.

9 Likes

Any music from Pod People.

5 Likes

Play the theme from The Final Sacrifice. Then, people will know something is coming.

3 Likes

I’d have to agree with Pumaman.

1 Like