What musical theme from a MST3K experiment would make the best/worst ice cream truck tune?

I can see it now…
Hand Masters: A Greek/Mexican fusion food truck selling goat tacos. Black paint with red hand prints over the sides, playing the Torgo theme to pull people in. Sandwich board of the Master with today’s specials. Crew wearing Torgo hats.

Hand Masters: The Master would approve… These flavours!

2 Likes

I don’t know if it qualifies as “best”, but this seems like the most ice cream truckish theme:

We’re gonna go get some ice cream,
We’re gonna get a soft-serve cone,
We’re gonna have just so much fun
When we eat ice creeeeeeeeam!

6 Likes

I would like an ice cream truck to play Ace of Spades by Mötorhead, please.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, “Idiot Control Now” would be an AMAZING ice cream truck theme!

6 Likes

All I want to taste is the cream in my ice!

4 Likes

Ice cream sandwich and a fudge bar!
My snow cone’s ready to go!

6 Likes

The way this is so painfully accurate for me too…:joy:

5 Likes

If we’re talking about just the music and not the lyrics, then this would make a great ice cream truck tune –

7 Likes

Not for nothing, I’m watching Teenage Caveman, and Joel and Servo just had the Fudgicle vs. Fudgsicle pronunciation debate.

Incidentally, the music here probably wouldn’t be ideal for ice cream truck purposes. Nothing really stands out.

3 Likes

Shamelessly hijacking this thread to proclaim once more that I care not one whit for them frozen “tacos.” My drug of choice way back when were the ice cream bars which had a very thin layer of chocolate candy inside the bar as well as the chocolate-coated outside.

Also, since no one’s brought it up yet, perhaps “Every Country Has A Monster” would work. They could re-title it “31 Flavors Of Monster,” if that helped.

2 Likes

If we’re going with music from sketches as instrumentals for an ice cream truck, the Kathy Ireland song wouldn’t be so bad.

4 Likes

…And don’t forget its fancy-accordioned bookend: “Slow The Plot Down” from Mighty Jack.

3 Likes