What pieces of Johnny Longtorso do you have?

I don’t have a huge collection yet, but I have the left leg, the right eye and the optional solar-powered calculator add-on.

6 Likes

I’ve got the Action Batch.

6 Likes

Lucky!

I’ve got his spare contacts and his Sense of Supriority™.

3 Likes

I only have the pelvis and I don’t know why.

4 Likes

It’s really expensive, but I’ve been eying the id and ego double-pack.

3 Likes

Is this what Johnny looks when fully assembled?

1 Like

Honestly, makes me all kinds of angry there’s only one Action Batch per case. I’ve got 3 full Batch-less figs, but NO WAY am I paying eBay prices for it!

sigh I’ll have to use the part from the ‘James Stretchedbodyperson’ I got in Chinatown . . . even if it does that weird curve to the left . . .

3 Likes

I got both the Lumbar and Thoracic Vertebrae expansion packs for that extra, extra long torso look.

4 Likes

Don’t be jealous, but I have two—TWO!—High Performance Hammer, Anvil & Stirrup Middle Ear Action Upgrades in their original packaging.

I had to trade my entire Johnny Longtorso collection for them, but it was totally worth it.

4 Likes

Mine is almost complete, but there was a manufacturing error in the Cerebral Gland Pack I got. There were two amygdalas and no hippocampus, so my figure has a perpetually heightened sense of fear and no ability to retain long-term memories.

I think I may have to Old Yeller him and start afresh.

4 Likes

I only have his long torso.

2 Likes

My brother got me the left big toe for Xmas, but I don’t have any other parts.

I’d trade it for a Cummerbubblebund if anyone still has one of those.

3 Likes

I got a head in life (finally)

2 Likes

I got the collector’s editon Pancreas, came with a velvet carrying bag and a tie-in song!

3 Likes

That’s funny, my long torso piece is also attracted to every other long torso piece with a force proportional to the product of their masses.

4 Likes

I somehow have six sets of toenails. Anybody want to trade? I’m looking for a set of inner elbows and the left sinus cavity.

2 Likes

I just picked a Bionic Philtrum Expansion Pack on Ebay if you’ll take that for 2 sets of toenails.

1 Like

I think still I have the nose hair set I got for Christmas when I was a kid. Best Christmas ever!

4 Likes

I’ll take three. And don’t give me no lip!

2 Likes