What Pledge Level gets Raisin Snails from set? ;-)

No reason, asking for a friend, my cat typed this, a slip of the keyboard.

12 Likes

That will be announced as an add on in this week’s update. :wink:

7 Likes

Pledge at a high enough level and you’ll get several packages of Raisin Snails in a Public Pearl tote bag! :smiley:

8 Likes

All I ask is for Raisin Snails to get an executive producer credit.

6 Likes

Trying to find that “We Are The World” song parody from The Critic, which climaxes with all the critics raising boxes of Raisinettes to the imprisoned title character. I want us to have our own version!

:notes: “To prove this venture cannot fail
Please rise and raise your Raisin Snaiiiil…”
:notes:

9 Likes

Shall we raise a snail?

3 Likes

Also, Pizza Rolls vs. Raisin Snails is the new, improved, “Hey who’s stronger? The Hulk or The Thing?”

And furthermore, do you think it would be better to serve a Raisin Snail from Thor’s hammer or from Captain America’s shield?

4 Likes

Til Hot Pockets walk in and Pizza Rolls and Raisin Snails do a slow turn and beat those little twits down…

Raisin Snails. Oh man, auto-lightning bolts if anything but Thor’s hammer, or an acceptably large tankard or horn (sourced by yourself). In a pinch you might get a sigh of understanding for using a goblet or mazer cup, but you roll those dice against the gods on your own.

1 Like

I would be surprised if those raisin snails don’t make an onscreen appearance this season.

3 Likes

I live with a deep shameful pride knowing I would not of hesitated to eat the raisin snails.

2 Likes

I think you’re taking all this too seriously. Sometimes, a snail is just a snail. :smoking: :snail:

4 Likes

Sometimes a snail is a racing snail. :fast_forward: :snail:

6 Likes

Ever since all the cabbage-juicing scandals came out, it hasn’t been the same. :confused:

2 Likes

Given the crew’s disdain for Raisin Snails, I would say the lower you pledged the more likely you are to get one.

5 Likes

Hungry? Don’t pledge at all and you’ll be rolling in dough.

2 Likes

Personally I’m more about Butterscotch Krimpets™ but whatever. :coffee: At this hour, if it mops up a coffee spill it’s fine.

3 Likes

I see you are a fan posessing of logic and intellect. What are you doing here?

2 Likes

I’m here on the Gizmonics Exchange Program. Or to use the full title, the Gizmonics Hostage Exchange Program.

2 Likes

Oh yeah hey you know, I was gonna apply for that, but I dunno, something came up, I forget what her name was, anyway, yeah that’s really cool. So this is something you’ve wanted to do for a while, then.

2 Likes

Does he come around at Christmastime forcing bad little kids to eat Werther’s Originals?

3 Likes