What’s in the box?

So has there ever been any word on what’s in the picnic basket looking thing Gypsy delivers to and takes from the Theater in every one of the Netflix episodes? All I’ve been able to find is that it’s something called “the payload” but I figure if anyone would know they’d be in here somewhere.

5 Likes

Maybe Joel is just adding new things to the show that he can tell us to relax about because he’s tired of all the old things people keep bringing up that he has to tell them to relax about.

Or, the new bots fill their load pans faster and need in-theater ablutions.

5 Likes

se7enmorganfreeman

I don’t think we wanna find out.

10 Likes

For once, optMSTie and I are in total agreement. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We always were. I couldn’t resist the Se7en (1995) humor.

3 Likes

se7enlaugh1

3 Likes

As for what’s actually in the box?

I’d like to think that it’s something that’ll get clarified in Season 13.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Or is it further down the line? You’re probably right. The Gauntlet hijacked the stage in Season 12. 13 is Joel’s next chance. Part of me suspects this will be a long answer coming. Ditto the disembodied peek at purple jumpsuit guy in Carnival Magic (1983). The two are linked.

2 Likes

If you look in the box, you’ll be in the box.

5 Likes

One question is whether the mystery of the box ties into the mystery of the different numbers that appear on Jonah’s Backjack screen during the theme song sequence.

I don’t think the numbers thing got figured out, either… if there is a numbers thing to figure out, that is.

1 Like

KingaChrome. Liquid technology. It gets all over. Same with the paranormal manifestations Ardy fought with.

The Gauntlet narrative disrupted jumping further into Season 11’s open doors. Hopefully Season 13 rights that ship. I suspect it will.

I thought I was the only one that noticed.

jonahmbers

3 Likes

If it’s straight 1A26Z substitution, that becomes PNPLNLLEHDGENW, for what it’s worth. Hmmm…

PaN PLaN LLE HoDGE NoW?

2 Likes

A man a plan a canal Panama?

3 Likes

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine?

6 Likes

Let’s see what’s in the picnic basket: half-eaten PB&J, expired granola bar, and… oh. Oh no. There’s Waverly smashed into tiny bite-sized pieces.

3 Likes

I know a couple of experts who specialize in mystery boxes:

2 Likes
4 Likes