What’s That Riff From?

Sometimes you just have one of those moments where you can’t remember where a line is from. Or (as in my case) you only caught the line once and are now wondering if it was all a dream. Here’s a thread to (hopefully) tap the combined MSTie of the forum members.

I’ll start:
I swear there was an episode that had the line “Dead guy breathing.” in it. The only other things I remember are it was black and white and there were two guys in a crashed pick-up truck.

Ring any bells?

5 Likes

That’s from The Horror of Party Beach!

You can find that around the 1:04:29 mark. https://youtu.be/FelS3c2IPck?t=3869

3 Likes

Thank U GIF

1 Like

mst3k1003YOUREWELCOME

1 Like

I’ve got one:
I vaguely remember an episode with the recurring “SLEEP!!”, but that time it was extended into “SLEEP!! …in-heavenly-PEEEEAACCE!!!” when I saw it (possibly Tom speaking).

Any ideas?

2 Likes

was that She-Creature? I think Tom did that a few times, could have been the Undead too.

1 Like

Here’s Clay saying it to Frank from Santa Claus Conquers The Martians…

5 Likes

This has been bothering me for years… There was one riff I remember distinctly from way back in the day, sometime in the 90s. It might be from one of the ‘Master Ninja’ movies:

Right as someone gets in a car and starts driving off, a (ninja?) stealthily jumps under the car, hanging on to the under-carriage.
The riff is: “Hey buddy, your ninja’s falling off!”

3 Likes

Yes, it’s definitely from one of the Master Ninja movies, but I don’t remember which one. The line is something like, “Hey buddy, you’re dragging your ninja.”

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks - it looks like it’s time for some ‘research!’

1 Like

Yup, @FastidiousRobot’s right, that one’s from Master Ninja 1!

2 Likes

Perfect! I just queued it up!

2 Likes

1:18:20 “Hey buddy, your ninja’s dragging”

Thanks all, the circle is complete now.

1 Like