What’s the worst looking creature featured in an episode of MST3K?

Y’all have already hit several of my picks. But Dr. Z (aka ZAAT) is also pretty repellent, both inside and out.

19 Likes

THEY JUST DIDN’T CARE!

Seriously though once the full list of bad creatures is compiled you need to turn this into a poll.

15 Likes

I think Corman trying to recycle the flying alien leech things from It Conquered the World as regular old Earth bats in The Undead should be up there. They’re vaguely the same shape and that’s it.

9 Likes

Had thought that was a Nudie suit?

1 Like

The real catfish in the ocean (?!?!) rejected him, too. Especially his awful, unflattering lip liner.

7 Likes

from L’Oreal’s Sargassum, Weed of Deceit line

8 Likes

You’re welcome for me not using a shirtless photo

12 Likes

Ohh that’s easy The Eye Creatures from, Attack of the The Eye Creatures.

13 Likes

I feel the need to stand up and defend the Robot Monster. There’s something about the audacity of the “Just mix up whatever bits you can from the costume department and we’ll call it a robot” look that I absolutely adore.

14 Likes

Joel: unbelievable

9 Likes

There’s a reason Ro-Man is such a classic monster. Sometimes cheapness creates something that works. I’m pretty sure that was a fluke in this case, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Could have been worse

Could’ve been a lobster :rofl:

6 Likes

How did we forget those beauties?

13 Likes

Here are mine

The fact that they are in stop-motion sequences and the animators had to look at these things for hours and hours just makes it that much worse

8 Likes

This one takes the cake for me. I mean, damn, is a gorilla suit with a TV set looking head on it!

2 Likes

Cillian Murphy, cover yourself!

4 Likes

I thought the Laserblast aliens were pretty decent but yeah, the dancing goblin is kind of unfathomable.

4 Likes

My favorite!

3 Likes

tumblr_php8onJOzS1s01qkyo1_500

10 Likes

So who’s the best looking monster then? Timmy, maybe? :thinking:

5 Likes