What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Lenny Kravitz - It Ain’t Over 'Til It’s Over

What’s on loop in your headspace right now?

15 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes

Whatever Lola Wants, Lola Gets

19 Likes

Well now I have Over the Rhine stuck in my head. Thanks brainspun. :+1:

“Good Dog, Bad Dog” is one of the greatest albums of all time. Both Poughkeepsie and All I Need are rolling around in my skull

9 Likes

Blame CM Punk.

23 Likes

I love Birds of Prey and its soundtrack, so many days this plays on repeat in my head:

9 Likes

Woke up with the percussion solo section of “Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes” from The Concert in the Park stuck in my head. No clue why … haven’t heard it in ages.

11 Likes
6 Likes

Guess I’m Dumb- performed by Glen Campbell and composed by Brian Wilson Guess I'm Dumb - YouTube

5 Likes

NICE!!! One of my all time favorite bands.

6 Likes

You guys are bringing a tear of joy to my eye this morning!

6 Likes

“US-AA!” Cause I’m currently on hold…

6 Likes

OMG… that jingle gets stuck in my head too.

But for now it’s…

8 Likes

Urnf. So my brain has been doing this thing for… what, the past 3 years or so… where it gets a song stuck in my head as I’m waking up. It never used to do it. It’s mildly irritating.

Since I listen to music most hours of the day, I think it kinda acts as perpetual palate cleanser and prevents songs sticking in the skull sponge. This also means that there is a vast catalog that the brain can leaf through. It isn’t restricted to just music in my collection, either, or music en masse but wherever music resides.

Kinda like this morning:

Promise not to post every morning with a report on which fresh, random pick the brain makes. That would be annoying. About as annoying as this new hobby my brain has.

5 Likes

Sleep Token - Blood Sport

Yes, the band is unusual. No, I can’t explain them or their music either. It’s a haunting live version of another song about heartbreak, but I just can’t shake it.

5 Likes

LOL Unfortunately, it’s this one.
(And, I am so, so, so, so, soooooooooo very sorry.)

11 Likes

As of 415pm EST on 8/23/21, it’s:

Not sure how I feel about this. :laughing:

12 Likes

This afternoon, I’ll see your Samurai Cop Rockin’ Action Theme, and raise you a heavy metal pop music anthem!

(And it’s even more relevant because the video has cameos by Mark Hamill, “Weird Al” Yankovic, and the Animaniacs!)

5 Likes
6 Likes