What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

A very… Uh… Interesting… Mashup of these 2 They Might Be Giants songs:

2 Likes

This former Jock Jam from the '90s is currently stuck in my head:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I watched the short “A Day at the Fair” and Mike quoted a line from this song and yep- it’s in my head.

3 Likes

Well, with the Olivia Newton-John news, a lot of people my age probably have the Grease soundtrack in their heads. But for me, it’s this:

8 Likes

After posting one of their album covers in the Favorite Album Art thread, once again More Than a Feeling is playing…

8 Likes

Woke up with this in my head. At least it’s a banger.

1 Like

Because of the pessimism/optimism talk in the In Memoriam thread, I suddenly found this rolling around in my noggin

7 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Today, a selection from Ice Nine Kills: Farewell II Flesh.

1 Like

Every now and then, Justice’s “Valentine” creeps into my head and adamantly refuses to leave.

2 Likes

Tenpole Tudor time!

2 Likes

Tiddly-boo

3 Likes

Tenpole Tudor could have pulled off a revival a few years ago when all of those “hey!” songs were popular.

This “re-version” may have been stuck before, but today it’s stuck again, and the original version sounds weird to me now.

4 Likes

It’s just the way things are going right now. Sorry the translations are so hard to read:

2 Likes

I’ve been getting weird mashups of songs for a week. Today? It’s i Palindrom I (TMBG) and C’mere (Interpol)? I don’t know how.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Inspired by the blue circle’s appearance in “Dr. Mordrid”

4 Likes
5 Likes