What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

@KnitsWithPenguins
this is a boss Kevin jam!
almost as good (in a different way) as Mike singing Eat Me:

6 Likes

Love this song! But damn does it get stuck in my head, and now it is again! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For the past few days: Gravity by Yokko Kanno from Wolf’s Rain. I don’t know why it got stuck in there but it’s such a beautiful and emotional song – gets me every time! :cry::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: no really I’m ok :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

3 Likes

Wow. I’d forgotten how much I liked a couple of their albums in the mid-'90s including this track…

6 Likes

It’s a bit lonely being a Manics fan in the States, but I’m hooked on their new song.

7 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

OK, I have the “Amen” from Bach’s B-minor Mass in my head, and it’s also being mashed up with “He Tried to Kill Me with a Forklift” - so I now have a sort of MST3k oratorio thing going on.

4 Likes

I still remember me and my brother getting a row from our dad for belting out Final Countdown like lunatics one Sunday morning :rofl:

4 Likes

I preordered the album the second I could. I can’t wait for it.

5 Likes
  • Trigger/ear worm warning *

I made the mistake of playing this video with the sound on…

But, in the spirit of DEEP HURTING…

Enjoy?

3 Likes

I see your absolutely awesome Metal Mashup, with Celebrity Appearances, and I will raise you Mac Sabbath!

5 Likes

A thing of beauty. It’s as if Iggy Pop, Yoko Ono, Tom Petty, and Weird Al went through the teleporter from The Fly (1958’s version, TYVM). Thank you~

5 Likes

I haven’t done so, yet - I can’t decide what format I want. Nice to meet another fan as I only know of one other here in the US.

4 Likes

Have you ever had a chance to see them? They did two small US tours a few years ago and I managed to see them in Philly and DC. Just absolutely amazing and a much bigger crowd than I expected!

4 Likes

I’m listening to a Stones playlist. RIP Charlie Watts.

10 Likes
7 Likes

Heat of the Moment

Thanks a lot, Bobo.

HeatOfTheMoment

7 Likes

This gets stuck in my head a lot.

Laura Branigan - Gloria

14 Likes

This one and Spanish Eddie get stuck in my head a LOT.

3 Likes