What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

I saw this tour. It was the first concert event I went to on my own. :smiley:

8 Likes

Just heard this on Magnificent 7 Mondays hosted by Richard Blade on SiriusXM 1st Wave.

5 Likes

I couldn’t find their song Jonah on youtube, so this song (made known to me by kiwi guitarist Roy Montgomery) will do nicely

2 Likes

Travis - Why Does it Always Rain On Me?

4 Likes

Garbage - Only Happy When it Rains. Bonus rainy track as Shirley Manson is Scottish even if the band is American.

9 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve been having this song on repeat for a few days now.

2 Likes
6 Likes

My wife and I were discussing me covering Latin songs and singing in Spanish, and a song popped into my head. I tried to remember the words, but it was in French… that’s all I could remember. After some massive searching, I found it - Gerard Blanchard’s “Rock Amadour”… which I heard ONCE on Nickelodeon’s “Turkey Television” in 1985! :open_mouth: :hushed: :astonished:

3 Likes
8 Likes

Cosmic Rough Riders - Revolution (In The Summertime). Something a bit more sunny to follow up from yesterday’s rainy tracks. CRR were a Glaswegian band that got a bit of attention and radio airtime 20 years ago but never made much of an impression beyond that. Shame as Enjoy The Melodic Sunshine is a pretty good album. Its 60s inflected melodic pop makes for a good album to stick on if you’re just chilling in your garden on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Glad you were able to find it. It’s pretty catchy.

4 Likes

I don’t know where it came from, but it’s been lingering in there for about a week.

Do they use this as a riff at some point?

4 Likes

For no reason at all other than I loved this song in the’80s, this is stuck in my head right now. Like a Ceti Alpha V earwig. :vulcan_salute::heart::guitar:

3 Likes

I never heard this song before, but I love it already.
:v::heart::notes:

3 Likes

… Yeah I had that coming.

:rofl::v::heart:

2 Likes

Do you think with that name he thought he’d be a musician in some kind of dirty jazz band?

2 Likes

Don’t even ask. It’s just stuck is all.

4 Likes

They mentioned “Rosewood” on an NPR podcast and I got sucked in to the whole album. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That often gets stuck in my head after watching The Jerk.

2 Likes

This song just makes me want to watch Arrested Development

4 Likes