What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Red Hot Chilli Pipers - Don’t Stop Believing

3 Likes

This one, written and arranged by Jonathan Coulton, who did the Rifftrax theme (among many other things.)

The Cake is still a Lie.

1 Like

Get it out! Get it out!

Los Del Rio - Macarena

3 Likes

The Macarena’s wingman of 90’s “awesomeness.”

Chumbawamba - Tubthumping

5 Likes

This too won’t leave.

Right Said Fred - I’m Too Sexy

4 Likes

This one won’t leave either, but I recall getting kicked out of a bar once many, many years ago while it was playing…

5 Likes

I hope Lou Bega wisely invested the money he made off that song.

3 Likes

Some infectious 80s New Wave today with Strawberry Switchblade and Since Yesterday.

5 Likes

They paid someone lots of money to color every frame of that film with blobs, but they insisted that they not listen to the song at the same time.

5 Likes

I’m feeling kind of 80’s right now too. I think this and Peter Gabriel’s So are my fav pop records of the era.

4 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

“Dangerous!”
Excited Channel 4 GIF by George Michael

4 Likes

Amy Macdonald with an acoustic version of This is the Life

2 Likes

This made a home for itself in my brain after the discussion of stuff crashing on the Moon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ujsROMsAU

2 Likes

This one won’t ever leave the horrors of my mind.

Minnie Riperton - Lovin’ You

4 Likes

These are coming back to me. More unwanted memories.

Hanson - MMMBop

3 Likes

A Country Song for a Horror Movie.

Kregg Nance - You’re Eatin Out My Heart and Soul

2 Likes

Today’s Scottish artist is Dogs Die in Hot Cars which has to be right up there for worst band names ever. I Love You 'Cause I Have To is pretty catchy though.

2 Likes

After mentioning Sammy Davis Jr. in a comment on a YouTube video I went looking for the album of his I used to have but I seem to have lost it.

Because of that lines from Macarthur Park has been popping into my head all week.

5 Likes