What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Heard this on the way in to work; it’s been coming on Octane more and more frequently lately. I think I heard it like two or three times yesterday alone.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Bringing oot the big guns today wi’ Andy Stewart!

2 Likes

This is what happens when you listen to back in the day replay by Downtown Julie Brown on the SiriusXM 90s channel. Songs from 4th grade that are rarely played anymore become earworms.

Wubba wubba wubba!

An even worse cover than that Synkyrd Frampton hybrid with one of the worst and most out of place sax solos ever.

4 Likes

Have you heard the ballad version of that tune, with lyrics? It’s almost like a whole new song. I think I prefer it to the hit version.

3 Likes

I’ve had this one stuck in my head since I saw them perform last week.

2 Likes

At least it’s a banger.

5 Likes

Big Country with Save Me

1 Like

Somebody mentioned it in the pointless lists thread and now it’s in my brain

4 Likes

Watched a couple of SCTV episodes the other night and now this song is stuck in da head.

3 Likes

Hahaha that reminds me of these classic hits

3 Likes

What really bothers me is this actually kinda works… a friend on a Discord said “This is Torgo’s theme when he enters the MCU”

3 Likes

Is She Really Going Out With Him by Joe Jackson - a great song but an ear worm too!

5 Likes
4 Likes

Seems appropriate to follow yesterday’s Big Country with Stuart Adamson’s previous band The Skids.

3 Likes

Pink Floyd Mother has been in my head for about 3 days now.

3 Likes

Have you ever heard Stan Freberg’s cover?

Speaking of Freberg, let’s have some United States of America: The Early Years!

2 Likes

Yes, I quite enjoy his version too. Freberg is great. I had several albums including the History of the U.S.A. album.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Can’t. Get. It. Out. Aaaaaaaaa

3 Likes