What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Mr. B Natural looks down and smiles . . .

5 Likes
3 Likes

I haven’t heard this song recently, but seeing the Go-Go’s ‘Vacation’ above immediately put this song in my head.

If anyone who likes this song hasn’t seen the San Junipero episode of Black Mirror, I highly recommend it.

Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is a Place on Earth

4 Likes
2 Likes

Idlewild with You Held the World in Your Arms.

2 Likes

“A Hand on the Clock” from Star One (sung by the amazing Floor Jansen). It is inspired by the film “Source Code”. All songs recorded by the Star One project are inspired by science fiction movies or TV shows (no MST3K song yet).

3 Likes
5 Likes

I have no idea why this song is in my head.

2 Likes

Sadly, this.

I was listening to it right as I got to work, so unfortunately it’s kinda stuck there until I can hear something that’ll spark a new earworm.

3 Likes
5 Likes

The dogs went after a rabbit last night (and failed to catch it, as usual), and my brain sang “run rabbit run,” and it’s been stuck ever since.

5 Likes
5 Likes

What ever happened to that girl? I know the other chicks totally made it big with successful solo careers, but how did she fare? Must be hard being mistaken for Kate Mulgrew all the time.

2 Likes

Give Horrible Turn a go:

3 Likes

She was on Dancing with the Stars, cut her hair, and moved to France, so not too bad.

2 Likes

Coincidence? Or, prophesy?

3 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Currently, this version of Bad Habits:

They were playing it on Octane as I was coming in to work this morning and I was singing the chorus while walking in to the building under my breath.

2 Likes

Gahhhh… 80s synth pop…

4 Likes