What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

2 Likes

I’m stuck to the dance floor widda widda whole tape. Let me see you wobble.

2 Likes

Ever since I saw these were vault picks for this month…

4 Likes

Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs is finally releasing a full length follow up to his excellent 2012 debut Trouble in September and I’m all about the opening track right now.

1 Like
8 Likes

Genuine thanks to this month’s first Vault Pick. Ain’t nothin’ wrong with having Mr. Jarreau stuck in my head.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Watched that recent Woodstock 99 documentary* and the intro of this cropped up as background soundtrack to footage of dudes in jorts cavorting and the guitar riff has taken up residence in my mind.

I haven’t thought about this song in 25 years, when I’d likely have been dismissive of it, but from a 2022 vantage point I would describe the bassline as ‘tasty’ and the vibe as ‘fresh’

*did a good job of laying out how horrendous the events were, and how exquisitely awful that moment in music was, but felt a bit insubstantial overall.

3 Likes

Took a week off from work, I go back tomorrow,
but last couple days been vibing on this from Beck

(and I’m definitely in a better head space than I’ve been in months)
(plan on visiting more folks, definitely miss hanging out here!)

8 Likes

Been on a bit of a George Michael kick lately, and this one kinda got stuck:

4 Likes

You know, that was a pretty dang good album. Putting it on my stack. There was some Luscious Jackson stuff that had a similar mood: “Reluctant to find he’s stuck in the 90’s again”

2 Likes

I hadn’t even thought of this tune in years until it showed up in my head Friday night.

2 Likes

A very… Uh… Interesting… Mashup of these 2 They Might Be Giants songs:

2 Likes

This former Jock Jam from the '90s is currently stuck in my head:

3 Likes
2 Likes

I watched the short “A Day at the Fair” and Mike quoted a line from this song and yep- it’s in my head.

3 Likes

Well, with the Olivia Newton-John news, a lot of people my age probably have the Grease soundtrack in their heads. But for me, it’s this:

8 Likes

After posting one of their album covers in the Favorite Album Art thread, once again More Than a Feeling is playing…

8 Likes

Woke up with this in my head. At least it’s a banger.

1 Like

Because of the pessimism/optimism talk in the In Memoriam thread, I suddenly found this rolling around in my noggin

7 Likes