What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

1 Like
1 Like

Today, a selection from Ice Nine Kills: Farewell II Flesh.

1 Like

Every now and then, Justice’s “Valentine” creeps into my head and adamantly refuses to leave.

2 Likes

Tenpole Tudor time!

2 Likes

Tiddly-boo

3 Likes

Tenpole Tudor could have pulled off a revival a few years ago when all of those “hey!” songs were popular.

This “re-version” may have been stuck before, but today it’s stuck again, and the original version sounds weird to me now.

4 Likes

It’s just the way things are going right now. Sorry the translations are so hard to read:

2 Likes

I’ve been getting weird mashups of songs for a week. Today? It’s i Palindrom I (TMBG) and C’mere (Interpol)? I don’t know how.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Inspired by the blue circle’s appearance in “Dr. Mordrid”

4 Likes
5 Likes

No idea why but i’ve been humming this to myself off and on all day, but haven’t heard the song in like a year(until now), could be my love of kittes, could be stress.

4 Likes

Watching The Creeping Terror and got this stuck in my head again

Not quite an hour but this version is CD quality (perfect for Mike’s sound system)

4 Likes

Got to be honest if you say it has a similar vibe, with that title I’ll definitely give it a listen!

2 Likes

Great… This is stuck in my head AGAIN!!! Props on posting. I’m still smiling. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is stuck in my head like an axe. It’s a sped-up version of the original track; this version has been making the rounds on Instagram and TikTok and it got caught in my brain’s filter.

1 Like
9 Likes

Favorite Beatles song. And a George bop. This is probably not coincidental. :grin:

5 Likes

Woke up with this one in my head.

4 Likes